A Tribute to the King

Techsass

Reaction score
Saw where Eric Dickerson said Zeke was his #3 RB. He had Le'Veon Bell as his #2 and fellow Ram Todd Gurley as his #1. Maybe Zeke can show him the error of his ways.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
To use some purple prose, last year seemed to have a dust storm around Zeke. Negative issues were flying around him because of the league. Hopefully this season Zeke will have a focused year, with exceptional blocking offering him the ability to pick and choose where he runs.

He makes really good decisions when he has the ball deep in the opponent's backfield.

"Fourth consecutive game with over 130 yards. That has never been done by a rookie." Truly astonishing if you think about it.

The Rams clip where he took a pass in the flat and ran the sidelines, diving for the pylon. Toward the end of the clip he did the "feed me" iconic movement. He pulled his towel up and stuck it in the front like he was at the dinner table eating. Then after the feed me he pretended to wipe his face. "Look, America, I have all these extra yards on my face. Let me clean them up." Hilarious.

The Steeler screen had two specific events which made that play work. Outside of the line getting in position, and Zeke getting the ball delivered at the right spot at the right time, two things added to that being a score.

His cutback at just the right moment as the Steelers were surrounding him. He cut to daylight off a blocker that left the trailing defenders in a traffic jam.

TWill made a crucial block on a DB (22) that was coming from the middle of the field. More of a shield/brush block but stopped the guy from catching zeke with the angle he had.

This is an exciting player and what may prove to be an exciting year for him, and us as fans.