A win this week puts Dallas right back in the mix

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dallas will win ...

Commanders will lose...

I see another 5 year extension for no playoff appearances !

The odds favor Jerrah and his peon a.k.a the clapper.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Im with you man. I haven't been less excited for a game since 2017. Still though there's a tiny fraction of a shred of hope in me that hasn't been completely crushed. That fraction usually stay alive until we lose our 7th game. Shouldn't be long.
Why root for a win you don't even care about anymore?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
If we’re seriously talking about getting in the playoffs? They can only afford 2 losses,and maybe 3 if the others fall off to sneak in a wild card at 8-8. That’s really asking a lot from this team. Maybe if the offense wasn’t so shaky they’d have a fair chance,but they can’t even run anymore now let alone stop killing drives from penalties and sacks and turnovers. I don’t know how they change that,and I’ve honestly racked my head around it pretty good too. It’s a tough situation to solve. It just seems like anything they do gets negated by an injury or some in game circumstance. I don’t think the coaches have an answer for it either. I really don’t. How do you stop the perfect storm of bad luck,bad decisions,and timely poor plays?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If we’re seriously talking about getting in the playoffs? They can only afford 2 losses,and maybe 3 if the others fall off to sneak in a wild card at 8-8. That’s really asking a lot from this team. Maybe if the offense wasn’t so shaky they’d have a fair chance,but they can’t even run anymore now let alone stop killing drives from penalties and sacks and turnovers. I don’t know how they change that,and I’ve honestly racked my head around it pretty good too. It’s a tough situation to solve. It just seems like anything they do gets negated by an injury or some in game circumstance. I don’t think the coaches have an answer for it either. I really don’t. How do you stop the perfect storm of bad luck,bad decisions,and timely poor plays?
After what I saw Monday night, I think playoffs are a stretch.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jason Garrett today is a vivid example of no accountability .

Win, lose, or tie ... Jason is here to stay .

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Well, a pretty terrible Titans team just came in and whipped us on our own field, coming off the bye.

And now we travel to one of the toughest places to play in the league, on a short week, without our best LB in tow.

Yeah, I like our chances.:banghead:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

tenor.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
whaa hoo, a win gets us nothing a lose gets us nothing because we have no number one pick.. LMAO.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
After what I saw Monday night, I think playoffs are a stretch.
So do I. It’s really,really a tough hill to climb. Because regardless they need luck to help them do it. It’s just not realistic to think suddenly they’ll turn it on,and clean up the miscues,and things will fall into place just right. Like if this was just a short term issue going on? Ok...I’ll put some tokens on the table for the long shot...but this has been going on since last year.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So do I. It’s really,really a tough hill to climb. Because regardless they need luck to help them do it. It’s just not realistic to think suddenly they’ll turn it on,and clean up the miscues,and things will fall into place just right. Like if this was just a short term issue going on? Ok...I’ll put some tokens on the table for the long shot...but this has been going on since last year.
I think the organization will be better off in the long run if the Cowboys poop the bed the rest of the way, criticisms ramp up, coming from all corners of the sporting world and Jerry is forced to save face by making a big move in a different direction.

Big_D

Reaction score
Remember when they beat their backups last year? Good times. Garrett at his finest.