A win this week puts Dallas right back in the mix

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I always root for wins , but I will be absolutely shocked if we get many more this season...................Tomorrow's game is going to probably decide what happens the rest of the season with this team ; a victory might be meaningful while a loss , especially a bad one , could lead to the wheels completely falling off....................

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
With Jerry’s pride and ego he darn sure cares about what’s being said. Finally, the media( sports talk shows etc. ) are saying what many Cowboys fans have known for years. Garrett is not a good HC. Jerry will hear all this chatter and it will effect his decision on Garrett.

I am starting to believe if Garrett wins less than 7 games and the anti Garrett talk around the country continues we will get a new HC. Garrett is the main problem!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Ya know who I feel worst for? Xavier Su'a-Filo.

His first start with his new team and it's "yeah, you go and block Fletcher Cox tonight."

Talk about a kick in the pills and a no-win situation.
You can bet Garrett won’t help him.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya know who I feel worst for? Xavier Su'a-Filo.

His first start with his new team and it's "yeah, you go and block Fletcher Cox tonight."

Talk about a kick in the pills and a no-win situation.
Xavier Su'a-Filo. This week's built in excuse for Dak and Garrett.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
we could not even beat the Titans, so...

Remember Atlanta from last year... that is when it crumbled... and it has only gotten worse since

Connors is the weak link on the OL..young and not quite yet up to par, and I believe they overshot taking him in the first place

Cmac

Reaction score
If there's a win.....the coaching staff would lay an egg the very next game. A mule in the Kentucky Derby is still a mule....not a racehorse.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Be our freaking luck dak gets hurt on first series Cooper comes in and plays like a young Dak and everybody will start screaming QB of the future Jerry will sign him to a 100 mil contract resign JG and Linehan to muti year contracts and 2019 it starts all over again. I really think jerry sold his sould to the devil for those three SB and now satan has come to collect and Jerry keeps selling more souls to him to extend his stay! :eek::eek::eek::eek::(:mad::p:p:laugh:
Jerry sold his soul to get the 3 rings years ago.. now look at us

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
We're back
We're Back in the Saddle Again
With Dak
Nevermind:(
Garrett and the offensive coaching is a much bigger problem than Dak. Garrett and Linehan should be taking advantage of Dak’s strengths, like Carolina does with Cam. Garrett and Linehan are a joke and the rest of the football world is finally starting to notice.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
LMAO! Who in their right mind would want see the Cowboys win! That would do about as much good as hoping the alcoholic quits drinking for a day! Best thing any Cowboys fan can do is encourage their children DO NOT be a Cowboys fan!
Someone thinking beyond Monday. Smart!!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
How many seasons past have we missed the playoffs by 1 game? Every game is just as important as another, game 1 and game 14 carry the same weight. It could be argued that that first game against Carolina was the most important game of the year. We finished last year very poorly, confidence in the team, coaching and players was very low. We had a massive amount of turnover in coaches and overhauled many position groups and so many young players. This organization needed to be able to come out strong in that first game, shake off the stench from last season, build confidence in the organization and our young players. Instead, this team looked like they had just met each other for the first time in the parking lot before the game. We had more time to prepare for that game than any other game you play all season, but it was treated like an early preseason game. Despite the final score, we were never really in that game and just set the tone of the season to come. We weren't prepared at any level to play that game and that has continued to show through this season.

Every game needs to be approached as a must win game, the margins to make playoffs and seedings are often decided by just one game. You don't get to pick and choose which games you will win or lose. The next game is always the most important game of the season and when teams don't treat it that way, then you get what we have in Dallas. If there was any game this season that we should have been considered a "must win" it should have been the first one. This team desperately needed to exorcise some of the demons from last season and start from ahead than having to coming from behind.
Agree. Should have went up tempo that game. Oh, that would have never happened. Garrett still refuses to go up tempo, which Dak plays very well in, until the game is over!