Aaron Rodgers has owned us and it's game time

davidariust24

Reaction score
They have Adams and William's out. We have Tyron Smith out.

They have Preston Smith the former Commanders andn Tyron Smith is out which means Fleming has to play his A game or receive help so that Dak can perform. Their offensive line can play when they are focused, but so can we.

Aaron Rodgers loves to snap the ball before you can get replacements onto the field. Hopefully coach Garrett will have the guys aware at all times. I do wish that Dak would do that from time to time and catch teams napping.

They have a good defense but so do we. It's time for DLaw to play like a HOT boy and.stop being cold. Green Bay has a very good pair of offensive tackles. If Quinn brings is A game he is going to produce pressure but their left tackle is very good and will be ready. This game is about the team who wants it the most. This is a home game for us and another playoff contender. We need these games because if we are trying to get into the playoffs these head to head matchups are going to mean something. We control our own destiny right now. The eagles play the jets. That's a W for them. Which would tie them with us if we lose. Aaron Rodgers is great, one of the greatest of all time but it's time to finally start winning these HUNGER games if you will. We need to start dotting I's and crossing T's and fight and earn a win vs a contender, especially one who has a superbowl QB. There will be alot of packers fans there but that's okay cause we will be ready

Let's do it Cowboys!

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
they pretty much showed u last sunday night what happens when they play a contending team

Carson

Reaction score
they pretty much showed u last sunday night what happens when they play a contending team

Ehh

That Saints team went up to Seattle and beat them. The Seahawks then beat the Rams and are 4-1.

Teams don’t win easily in the Superdome. Period.

We get back on track this week

I thought Bulaga was out?

Nothing official yet.

But he got that miracle elixir ... called “If it’s not broken, I play vs Dallas”

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we win, there will be the crowd, but AR had no WR's.

However he finds ways to make it work too against us.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Marinelli has a TERRIBLE record vs AR.

I don't see a win today.

Hope I'm wrong.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Right, throw in the towel.

We’ll see you next year!!!:thumbup:
and next year will be pretty much the same as this year and the year before and the year before that until this team gets decent coaching they are not going to win these games against these better team

Carson

Reaction score
Marinelli has a TERRIBLE record vs AR.

I don't see a win today.

Hope I'm wrong.

Rod is the only guys who motto against AR is to rush four, make him pass and give him all day. Lol

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
and next year will be pretty much the same as this year and the year before and the year before that until this team gets decent coaching they are not going to win these games against these better team
You sound sad:(

Cheer up buddy. It’s a little over 4 hours to game time!!!

What’s better than that???

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Just calling it like I see it.

I think the Cowboys win today. But it would not surprise me at all if they don't. Jason Garrett rarely wins games like this

Agreed. Our offense needs to score at least 30 points to pull this game out of danger.

Bend but don't break is really an extremely lax approach to defeating Aaron Rodgers.

JayFord

Reaction score
I rather if we lose we get blown out

im not finna sit through us keeping it close just to give that lunatic the ball back with 1 minute left

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is some info Cowherd just said on FOX the morning.
In the last 3 years Rodgers is a .500 QB, and is below .500 on the road. Mariotta has a better road win % than Rodgers. And Dak is the up and coming QB.
And that Rodgers is not a good QB in 3 point games in that time.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here is some info Cowherd just said on FOX the morning.
In the last 3 years Rodgers is a .500 QB, and is below .500 on the road. Mariotta has a better road win % than Rodgers. And Dak is the up and coming QB.
And that Rodgers is not a good QB in 3 point games in that time.

If true, I really do wish our record of opposing him would be favorable to reflecting that history. ;)