Aaron Rodgers is a top 5 QB

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He definitely makes his teammates around him better!
:muttley:
20220911-171729.jpg

That's what has been said incessantly around here!
:laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
20220911-171729.jpg

So he’s having a rough day today so far and all of a sudden he’s no longer a top 5 QB? Keep living in the moment. lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He led the league in QBR, had 2 total turnovers the last 15 games, the highest % of pass attempts that resulted in TDs, had 1/3 the interceptions Brady did....

What made him not deserve it?
Choked in the playoffs. Choking here today. Need more?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, because its a regular season award, and hes was the best player in last year's regular season
But according to you and all the haters in here, regular season stats/awards mean diddly squat. It's what you do in the playoffs and carry your team, correct?

Or is that only good when used against Dak?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
But according to you and all the haters in here, regular season stats/awards mean diddly squat. It's what you do in the playoffs and carry your team, correct?

Or is that only good when used against Dak?

We're specifically referencing a regular season award. Context always matters. Yeah, Rodgers has had terrible playoff performances recently, but that has no bearing on MVP.

We can talk about Dak's chances of winning league MVP too if thats what youre insinuating

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We're specifically referencing a regular season award. Context always matters. Yeah, Rodgers has had terrible playoff performances recently, but that has no bearing on MVP.

We can talk about Dak's chances of winning league MVP too if thats what youre insinuating
No. I'm going specifically according to what you and your funky bunch use against Dak.

So, it's good to use against Dak but not Rodgers?

Got it.

starfan1

Reaction score
20220911-171729.jpg

R-E-L-A-X it’s just week 1. Not sure why it’s a relevant topic
I mean I know the Dak deniers want Dak to be more like Rodgers
The Cowboys haven’t played yet so hopefully Dak don’t replicate todays performance but there is still time

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No. I'm going specifically according to what you and your funky bunch use against Dak.

So, it's good to use against Dak but not Rodgers?

Got it.

For League MVP? Same for both.

Playoff failures? Same for both

I said he won MVP despite week 1, and you said his MVP shouldnt have happened due to playoffs. Playoff failures do not affect MVP voting