Aaron Rodgers - McCarthy Reunion

Texas2Step41

Reaction score
With Rodgers seeing a future split from the Packers is in the cards, (“Just look at the facts”) do you see any way Rodgers could end up in Dallas and a reunion with his old coach? I know they didn’t have the greatest relationship but could it happen?

Qcard

Reaction score
With Rodgers seeing a future split from the Packers is in the cards, (“Just look at the facts”) do you see any way Rodgers could end up in Dallas and a reunion with his old coach? I know they didn’t have the greatest relationship but could it happen?
Nope
McCarthy likes massages...Aaron likes Wrestling.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I’m not sure they like each other at all. Besides that. Aaron seems to let outside voices effect his game.

zerofill

Reaction score
lol... betting McCarthy wants nothing to do with Rodgers. People deal with him because of talent, I doubt many can stand him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
lol... betting McCarthy wants nothing to do with Rodgers. People deal with him because of talent, I doubt many can stand him.
I like the avatar lol I remember that play.

you never know what the future might bring, people change.
MM wants to win, so who does he want, rodgers or dak lol.

Depends on when rodgers contract is up, and if they want to tag him, and if he wants to leave etc.
They drafted a low round qb who is a maybe, so I dont see them letting rodgers go anytime soon.

Big_D

Reaction score
At 37 time to go in a different direction. Find the long term QB.. "IF" that isn't Dak?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lately me favorite is Adam's Apple or Chip Away at the Stone. Dream On is good too though. :)
Both excellent choices. Pretty much everything before they got sober is great...even the stuff on Rock in a Hard Place is surprisingly good without Perry and Whitford.

75boyz

Reaction score

Not til Moore is named HC a couple years from now. I think the MM and Rodgers marriage/divorce was irretrievably broken.