Aaron Rodgers - McCarthy Reunion

Big_D

Reaction score
Both excellent choices. Pretty much everything before they got sober is great...even the stuff on Rock in a Hard Place is surprisingly good without Perry and Whitford.

Yeah Rock in a Hard Place was a pretty good album. They have a great catalog of work so it's tough to pick a favorite!

plasticman

Reaction score
Out of all the Aerosmith songs, that's your favorite??? :facepalm:

J/K, it's a good song, just far from my favorite. :laugh:
I'm old school, I think they went too commercial once MTV became popular. After Rocks, they seemed to lose some of their edge.

Dream On is one of my favorites, It would be difficult to pick a favorite but I can tell you it would come from one of their first three albums....I'll say Walkin' the Dog, although Sweet Emotion and Walk This Way are close.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm old school, I think they went too commercial once MTV became popular. After Rocks, they seemed to lose some of their edge.

Dream On is one of my favorites, It would be difficult to pick a favorite but I can tell you it would come from one of their first three albums....I'll say Walkin' the Dog, although Sweet Emotion and Walk This Way are close.
Uncle Salty, Nobody's Fault, Kings and Queens..........Too many for me to pick a favorite too.

Oh, I still don't want Rodgers!! (Don't wanna jack the thread, do we?)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i-dont-know-who-you-are-but-dez-caught-that-ball.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
With Rodgers seeing a future split from the Packers is in the cards, (“Just look at the facts”) do you see any way Rodgers could end up in Dallas and a reunion with his old coach? I know they didn’t have the greatest relationship but could it happen?
Why in the world would you think Rodgers would come in to a team w/ a HC that he hates? This doesn't make any sense.

kskboys

Reaction score
With Rodgers seeing a future split from the Packers is in the cards, (“Just look at the facts”) do you see any way Rodgers could end up in Dallas and a reunion with his old coach? I know they didn’t have the greatest relationship but could it happen?
Why in the world would you think Rodgers would come in to a team w/ a HC that he hates? This doesn't make any sense.

75boyz

Reaction score

Yep, I'm with ya all the way on how MTV kinda ruined the purity/edge of a few different groups. As outliers, I thought Pump was a pretty darn good comeback album although highly commercialized. The same can be said of the Black album or self titled Metalllica album. All earlier Metallica was more speed metal influence so as a non purist I guess I actually enjoyed the Black album transition.

As for your first MTV comment again and how I normally think, just know Im a Deguello and Tres Hombres kinda guy and despise the Eliminator(Sharp Dressed Man) Zztop conversion...

Same with Rush.
I'm all about the "pre Signals" portfolio.

Oh well,

Go Cowboys

plasticman

Reaction score
Yep, I'm with ya all the way on how MTV kinda ruined the purity/edge of a few different groups. As outliers, I thought Pump was a pretty darn good comeback album although highly commercialized. The same can be said of the Black album or self titled Metalllica album. All earlier Metallica was more speed metal influence so as a non purist I guess I actually enjoyed the Black album transition.

As for your first MTV comment again and how I normally think, just know Im a Deguello and Tres Hombres kinda guy and despise the Eliminator(Sharp Dressed Man) Zztop conversion...

Same with Rush.
I'm all about the "pre Signals" portfolio.

Oh well,

Go Cowboys
Rio Grande Mud...."Just Got Paid"

tunahelper

Reaction score

Rodgers is an atheist. I figured this answer was deserving to the question. :)

cowboyec

Reaction score
the knife wound in Big Mc's back is still dripping blood from that swamp-turd rodgers.
no.
lynn dickey > aaron rodgers.

Valkyr

Reaction score
What was that song Aerosmith did for 'Armageddon'?

Wow, did that song stink.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The OP must have been in hibernation for the past few years.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Neither one of them wants anything to do with the other.

No... Hell no.

And they say there are no dumb questions...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol, geez, I never you knew you had it in you. You kinda sound like me with regards to a certain somebody minus the losing part, haha.
I guess you've never seen me talk about Mike Vick! lol