Adding Witten, Fredbeard, Cobb, Berry and Quinn. Subtracting Gregory and Beasley

Kaiser

Reaction score
Likely losses from 10-6 season:
Gregory
Rod Smith
Beasley
Twill(2 games)
Swaim(9 games)
Marcus Martin
Datone Jones(1 game)
Caruan Reid
Damien Wilson
Scott Linehan

Losing Linehan will turn out to be a big plus for next year when the dust settles.

Is it possible for the Mods to display "Scott Linehan" as "S**** L*****"?

blueblood70

Reaction score
To a team that won their division and won a playoff game.

Not to mention getting an upgrade (if what everyone says is true) in Kellen Moore over Linehan.

Not to mention all our first and second year players taking a developmental leap in progress. Remember, we are the youngest team in the league.

This would be a great offseason, I don’t care what anyone says. That’s a big net positive.
agreed but only if we get Tank signed and he gets surgery and is 100% by game 1 as well as maybe work out a contract for Dak and Amari thats team friendly and Zekes happy coming in.. however I do applaud you on the positivity..im sick of the attitudes in here before we even close to September 1st..RELAX lol

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Losing Linehan will turn out to be a big plus for next year when the dust settles.

Is it possible for the Mods to display "Scott Linehan" as "S**** L*****"?

That's how I see the loss of Rod Smith and Swaim too.

Them not playing/coaching allows another player/coach the opportunity they were afforded and I see very little chance they players/coaching replacing them could be worse.

GMO415

Reaction score
Just getting our All Pro Center back is an improvement.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If all of those moves happen I would have to agree with the OP.

I have been calling for Quinn even before the tampering period. I did want ET but he was heading to KC on a 1 year $12 million prove it deal before Baltimore got out of hand. So eventhough I sang the blues and dissed the Jones' I can see why they chilled out on him.

I think the Boys are still interested in Geathers along with Berry as one is a SS and the other a FS and both would be upgrades back there.

So I like him to be added to the "hope" list.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Not to mention getting an upgrade (if what everyone says is true) in Kellen Moore over Linehan.

Not to mention all our first and second year players taking a developmental leap in progress. Remember, we are the youngest team in the league.

This would be a great offseason, I don’t care what anyone says. That’s a big net positive.
Don't forget Covington and Hyder were also added

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If we are going to be honest with ourselves.......how good or bad this team is next season was never going to be because of the free agents we signed. Its all going to depend on what that offense does.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

The Gregory thing really, really hurts. I was super excited about what he can do. I wish we knew what his roadmap is.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
If we are going to be honest with ourselves.......how good or bad this team is next season was never going to be because of the free agents we signed. Its all going to depend on what that offense does.

More like - how many games will Garrett cost them.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
As soon as the Cowboys last game ends I usually go into a 3 month hibernation on Cowboy stuff. Can someone inform me on how Gregory might still be able to play next season

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
As soon as the Cowboys last game ends I usually go into a 3 month hibernation on Cowboy stuff. Can someone inform me on how Gregory might still be able to play next season
Cause he didn't fail a test for weed. Most on here are just assuming because they like to complain about everything

Creeper

Reaction score
If you don;t see reports of signings the same day a guy visits it means he's probably not going to sign.

gambit187

Reaction score

Love the positivity my dude...

GMO415

Reaction score
"Cole Beasley Production (Top) vs Randall Cobb. Cobb has appeared in 2 more games than Cole."

D186zbdWwAU4RND.jpg