Admin for some reason Google is not working

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Admin--- i forget lables mean what on computer....i was using my Chrome google as usual

and then cowboyszone stopped working....just had title page and i could not click out of it

so i went to Bing and i got in fine....i even restarted it and same thing for Chrome google

but Bing works normally?...any thoughts?....or has this ever occured with another chatter?

thank you for your consideration in this matter
GORICO

Sammy

Reaction score
and then cowboyszone stopped working....just had title page and i could not click out of it

GORICO

This happened to me last night too. Luckily I was on my way to bed anyway so just turned the computer off and it's working fine this morning.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was working on the site late last night and briefly had to take the site offline due to an issue that popped up during the process.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was working on the site late last night and briefly had to take the site offline due to an issue that popped up during the process.

thanks for responding...and yes it is working fine this morning

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This happened to me last night too. Luckily I was on my way to bed anyway so just turned the computer off and it's working fine this morning.

thanks for responding....mine is working fine this morning

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Reality--- the way system set up....if we give incrementally....for example....i am at "Loyal" now....so next time i give another 25 dollars will it automatically move me to "Die Hard" and so on?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reality--- the way system set up....if we give incrementally....for example....i am at "Loyal" now....so next time i give another 25 dollars will it automatically move me to "Die Hard" and so on?
I will be making a post soon on how to upgrade your LOF membership soon.