After the third day, I feel like Meh

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Anybody else feel that this draft was a letdown?

Parsons I like. But that was a 4th priority.

By jove! I bet the Jones clan kept the sports analysts scrambling to find out who these unknowns are in rounds 2-6.

Cowboys, up to round 6, get an overall draft grade of C.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not at all. They got some players that will really help. They also got a lot of players that will push the bottom level underperforming and under developing players off the roster.

For example, if the WR picked shows something, does that mean Gallup could be traded?

Another example is the DL depth from last year. They better be ready to step up because if not their replacement is coming.

Parsons is SOLID. Day 2... https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-draft-day-2-quick-snap-grades-for-all-32-teams

Day 1: A+
Day 2: A-

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Not at all. They got some players that will really help. They also got a lot of players that will push the bottom level underperforming and under developing players off the roster.

For example, if the WR picked shows something, does that mean Gallup could be traded?

Another example is the DL depth from last year. They better be ready to step up because if not their replacement is coming.

Parsons is SOLID. Day 2... https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-draft-day-2-quick-snap-grades-for-all-32-teams

Meh.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Parsons I like. But that was a 4th priority.

By jove! I bet the Jones clan kept the sports analysts scrambling to find out who these unknowns are in rounds 2-6.

Cowboys, up to round 6, get an overall draft grade of C.
i give the draft a b+, it will be worked out on the field..i like all the disdain and low expectations from this offseason, anytime its all positive we blow it , this year all will be predicting bad things and we will shock the NFC this season. Book it

need your Midol

awe here you go..

thumb_take-2-midol-and-come-back-later-memegenerator-net-take-2-52532498.png

blueblood70

Reaction score

no he has the potential to take brown or Wilson spot..its only potential until its not..

Carter

Reaction score
Day 3 made up for Day 2. Think we could have done much better on Day 2 but we stuck to our Boards and Priorities.

Drafted almost only Defense. Fixed LB, Got multiple Long Corners that fit the scheme and can play Safety. Two Backup OL. A big Red Zone WR with huge upside.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The cowboys have a top offense in the league.

They just added a whole bunch of defenders. 2 have a good chance to start, a few have chances to make good contributions, and the rest have a chance to be depth

The defense was one of the worst in the league last year, it is a multi year project

I think the cowboys will be good

JMPearson

Reaction score
I love the Draft Parson, Joseph, Cox and OO will all start by next year

and I will turst Quinn with the project DB

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Day 1: A+
Day 2: A-
You gonna let this dude, keep insulting mom's and wives??? What the heck is up with that?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don't know why our esteemed mods @Reality keep allowing this guy to keep insulting mom's and wives??? I say Garrett suck and get benched, this dude insults mom and wives and gets a pass???? I don't get it
You have a bannable face, maybe? I dunno.

Certainly insulting people’s mothers should be against the rules. And I’m sure the women members here just love the midol comments.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No draft is going to change the direction of this franchise. The same people who will call me a "hater" for saying that will do it again 12 months from now, after the Cowboys fall short again.

It's a dysfunctional organization from the top down. That's why they don't win, and won't win. Nothing changes until that changes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No draft is going to change the direction of this franchise. The same people who will call me a "hater" for saying that will do it again 12 months from now, after the Cowboys fall short again.

It's a dysfunctional organization from the top down. That's why they don't win, and won't win. Nothing changes until that changes.
Noted... for future reference. ;)

Jipper

Reaction score
Every year...cowboys fans feel meh, or even, or yeah or boo....

It doesn't matter

Time will tell, coaching will tell...some of our worst classes turned out to be our best and vice versa

Have to hope for the best and trust the fo...hard I know