After today I’m not going to worry about it

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I’m not going to worry about it. We were terrible in all three phases for most of the game. The officiating was horrendous. The coaching staff seems to have gone braindead. They’ll either correct the ship or they won’t. I’ve got much bigger things to worry about. If the organization can’t exhibit any more pride than what was shown today, why should I care?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I’m not going to worry about it. We were terrible in all three phases for most of the game. The officiating was horrendous. The coaching staff seems to have gone braindead. They’ll either correct the ship or they won’t. I’ve got much bigger things to worry about. If the organization can’t exhibit any more pride than what was shown today, why should I care?
Just a game, can't let steal it your joy.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
This is pretty much where I’m at. I mean, what the hell are we going to do except watch and complain? Something does need to be done about the refs though. In the end the NFL will pay for it if it continues.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've always had that attitude....i worried about my teams because i controlled things, I can't control the Cowboys, so I just enjoy the games....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I stopped worrying about it years ago. I just watch the games and hope for the best.

My expectations for this franchise are nothing like they were in the 20th century.

Fmart322

Reaction score

I stopped worrying about it and taking it personally a long time ago.
Lifes way to short.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I tried to care this year. They sucked my neck in, but it's the same teams as ever.

The rules and officiating is what turned me off over the last 5-10 years and about 5 years ago I stopped caring like a crazy person. I still watch, I still come on here, but it really doesn't affect me anymore. I expect crap officiating, arguments about rule interpretations because the league purposely had confusing rules, bad defense from the boys, but occasional great plays on both sides. It's entertainment but it still gets very frustrating as a fan.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Watching this team has turned into a huge waste of time. You never know who's going to show up. They hardly ever show up prepared and always start off super slow.

I'm about over this team. There are better things I can do with my time.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I try to pretend that I don’t care after 25 years of this but the way I feel right now and the way I’m going to feel tomorrow shows that I’m only lying to myself.

and I’m mad at myself for falling into the Cowboys trap once again…getting sucked into the team again as they do well in the first part of the season only to collapse as they approach December. At least they started collapsing this year right after Halloween. How nice of them to beat The Christmas rush.