Video: Aikman tears up about Jimmy Johnson

DMX690

Reaction score
Romo was with that scrub longer than aikman had jimmy and he hasnt said a word about garrett lol

Bro, I never fell for the "players respect him" line. The guy simply did not have a close relationship with his players, period. All the dates he had with players was superficial politicking.

Garrett never lead these players to anything other then,disappointment and failure.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Players today are a bunch of entitled primadonna's who could care less about their team. They're too busy branding themselves. First thing McCarthy needs to do is strip all the stars off the helmets and make the players earn them.

And the names on the back. You're just a number until you earn it.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
You think Jimmy would pick any of his old stars in Dallas to be the one to introduce him? I'm guessing he'd let one of his close assistants from the days or family?

Reactions: BAT

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
So he's gonna go into the Pro Football HOF as a Dallas Cowboy (coach)...yet still not be in the Dallas Cowboys ROH. Has that happened with any other ex-Cowboy HOFers?

Is this (still) all because of Jerry's ego? I thought the two of them buried the hatchet years ago?

He needs to be in the ROH -- it's just plain stupid otherwise. Wonder if voting Jimmy for the HOF was a shot at Jerry?

Zman5

Reaction score
Are we sure he was crying? I thought he was just high. It's hard to be listening to Joe Buck for 3 hours being sober.