Twitter: All 45 Saks on our QB this Season

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You can be anywhere from great at escaping pressure to bad at escaping pressure. But ANY way you slice it, PRESSURE is the fault of the Oline. Anyone that says otherwise is either a troll or a complete moron.

So if the QB holds onto the ball forever or if the D Coordinator calls a blitz with someone unblocked causing pressure then its on the oline and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron? Gotch ya.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You can be anywhere from great at escaping pressure to bad at escaping pressure. But ANY way you slice it, PRESSURE is the fault of the Oline. Anyone that says otherwise is either a troll or a complete moron.

SOME pressure can be put in the O-Line.

When your QB has the third most time to scan the field and throw the ball, that is not on the O-Line.

Dude, you lost all ability to think critically and analyze the game of football due to Dak. Start rethinking your stance is this is the BS you’re putting out there to protect him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is third in the league with time to throw.

Now what?

I guess you think the OL coach was fired because the line was flourishing? :lmao2::lmao:

Any moron can watch the games and see the pressure. Are you saying you can't?

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Some complain about accuracy but his pocket awareness is my biggest fear if giving an extension.
100% agree. His accuracy is not that bad. It’s far more lack of pocket awareness and inability to make the right read (or perhaps a hesitancy to act on the right read).

tm1119

Reaction score
I see a lot of whining and bickering about the same crap...but no one actually watching the videos and giving their honest unbiased opinion.

Can’t do it at work at the moment, but I’ll sit down and watch and give my opinion later on

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I guess you think the OL coach was fired because the line was flourishing? :lmao2::lmao:

I think the OL coach was mainly fired because the run blocking was not up to snuff.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
100% agree. His accuracy is not that bad. It’s far more lack of pocket awareness and inability to make the right read (or perhaps a hesitancy to act on the right read).

He had no problems in 2016 when the line was blocking. Hasnt seemed to have as much of an issue once Cooper showed up. Time to start understand the dynamics of the offense and how they affect the QB. Its been proven over and over again here with Dak over his first 3 years.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Yes, all those next gen stats are 100% wrong because Cowboy Roy with his Dak hard-on...says so.

The O-Line coach was fired because Garret’s seat was on fire. Linehan will be next, and if we go into another slump, the last ditch effort for head coaches to save their butts is to bench the QB.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes, all those next gen stats are 100% wrong because Cowboy Roy with his Dak hard-on...says so.

The O-Line coach was fired because Garret’s seat was on fire. Linehan will be next, and if we go into another slump, the last ditch effort for head coaches to save their butts is to bench the QB.

See, you have NO idea how they come up with that figure. Its pretty easy to figure out that a QB that runs around a lot and has ability to avoid pressure would have a longer time? Or a guy with bad receivers will have to hold the ball longer because no one is open? Ever hear of a "coverage sack"?

LOL.........so the OL coach was fired for EVERY reason other then bad Oline play? LOL

ahahahaha!!!! Even the guy that got fired admitted his players werent doing what he wanted.

Have you noticed how much better the line has played since Columbo took over? 4 wins in a row? Do you think there is any correlation between line play, wins, and Daks play?

Probably not eh? Doesnt suit your troll agenda?

Poor little troll. What will you do when Dak gets the big contract that is coming? Cry some more I guess?

Maybe we can ask Tom Brady to come be our QB? :lmao2::lmao:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
See, you have NO idea how they come up with that figure. Its pretty easy to figure out that a QB that runs around a lot and has ability to avoid pressure would have a longer time? Or a guy with bad receivers will have to hold the ball longer because no one is open? Ever hear of a "coverage sack"?

LOL.........so the OL coach was fired for EVERY reason other then bad Oline play? LOL

ahahahaha!!!! Even the guy that got fired admitted his players werent doing what he wanted.

Have you noticed how much better the line has played since Columbo took over? 4 wins in a row? Do you think there is any correlation between line play, wins, and Daks play?

Probably not eh? Doesnt suit your troll agenda?

Poor little troll. What will you do when Dak gets the big contract that is coming? Cry some more I guess?

Maybe we can ask Tom Brady to come be our QB? :lmao2::lmao:

You get all these sites specifically explain how they come up? Many even...show video demonstrations! Crazy stuff.

> bad o-line play

We had an RB leading the league in rushing and giving Dak the third most time in the pocket (even then)

The O-Line isn’t perfect, it sure as heck wasn’t bad.

Show me the data where they were playing bad that isn’t linked to Dak.

> did you see how much better the o-line was playing

Saints sacked Dak 7 times. Commanders sacked Dak 4 times, Eagles sacked Dak 4 times. What the hell are you talking about?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The tackles are the problem.

Looney has proven he’s starting caliber in this league.

I do think not having Frederick out there calling out the defense before the snap is a detriment. Picking up blitzes, stunts, etc., properly takes coordination. Frederick and Romo were good at coordinating the line. Looney and Prescott are not as good at it.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
He had no problems in 2016 when the line was blocking. Hasnt seemed to have as much of an issue once Cooper showed up. Time to start understand the dynamics of the offense and how they affect the QB. Its been proven over and over again here with Dak over his first 3 years.

His sack rate is higher after the bi-week than it was before.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
His sack rate is higher after the bi-week than it was before.

I mean, sacked 5 times against the Titans, 4 times against Philly and Washington, and 7 times against the Saints.

It’s a myth Colombo made this O-Line better. O-Line coach was fired because Garrett felt his butt on fire in his seat.

This D is saving Garrett and this offenses butt.

Zman5

Reaction score
The tackles are the problem.

Looney has proven he’s starting caliber in this league.

Fredbeard was the one who calls the protection. Looney is playing great physically but he isn't Fredbeards level. Especially the mental part.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You get all these sites specifically explain how they come up? Many even...show video demonstrations! Crazy stuff.

> bad o-line play

We had an RB leading the league in rushing and giving Dak the third most time in the pocket (even then)

The O-Line isn’t perfect, it sure as heck wasn’t bad.

Show me the data where they were playing bad that isn’t linked to Dak.

> did you see how much better the o-line was playing

Saints sacked Dak 7 times. Commanders sacked Dak 4 times, Eagles sacked Dak 4 times. What the hell are you talking about?

Saints was not a great game for the line. Too many injuries. The previous 3 games the line was much improved.

LOL....why shouldnt I look at Oline numbers based on the QB? Because it doesnt suit your agenda?

So where were all these DAK problems in 2016? Why such low sack numbers? If Dak is so horrible at giving up sacks then why so recently?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I mean, sacked 5 times against the Titans, 4 times against Philly and Washington, and 7 times against the Saints.

It’s a myth Colombo made this O-Line better. O-Line coach was fired because Garrett felt his butt on fire in his seat.

This D is saving Garrett and this offenses butt.

I thought you said sacks were on Dak? So why are you posting sack numbers and talking about the Oline? Doesnt running lanes have to do with Oline play? how has Zeke been doing the last 4 games?

You cant even hold a rational conversation.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Fredbeard was the one who calls the protection. Looney is playing great physically but he isn't Fredbeards level. Especially the mental part.

That is too complicated for them. They think that going from Frederick to Looney is no big deal. Line is playing great. LOL