All I have to say to Jerry Is

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
PoshSleepyGreyhounddog-max-1mb.gif
CharlotteJonesAnderson.jpg

Serious guys. She has to be able to do better than Dumb and Dumber...Thoughts??

JBS

Reaction score
The art in the stadium is fantastic

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
:facepalm:

How about hiring someone from outside of the organization with football personnel experience? Oh wait, lost my head for a moment. These are the Cowboys.

I agree. But that's like asking why not sell the team, Jerry. Not going to happen. So IMHO she's the best hope we have. Maybe the only hope.

Zman5

Reaction score
For me it would be, "Can I have the keys to your yacht and the liquor cabinet?"

kskboys

Reaction score
You're a complete and utter moron who will never win until you step away and let some football people take over.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
In all seriousness. I think she would go outside the org and hire a real GM. And she's so busy with other things that she wouldn't be putting her thump on the team outside of signing checks. Jerry thinks the team is his sweetheart. Nobody better touch her but me.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Charlotte Jones, Executive Vice President /Chief Brand Officer of the Dallas Cowboys.

She would be smart enough to hire real football people rather than continue the nepotism that currently goes on at The Star in Frisco.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Sorry friends and family doesn't work.
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just trying to be realistic. She's probably next in line after Stephen. I think Jerry Jr is to busy chasing skirts. Which if true. A'int a bad hobby:thumbup:So I think she'd hire a GM outside the family. She would almost have to.

Blake

Reaction score
If Vince McMahon and Jerry Jones were to switch roles. I think the results would surprise us.