Video: All or Nothing: Dallas Cowboys Trailer

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Seeing how the Cowboys staff operated behind closed doors is what I have been interested in seeing since the first season with the Cardinals came out a couple of years ago.

I am going to really enjoy watching this one. Should give us some great insight into exactly how sorry this coaching staff is.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, a lot of players lost their jobs and a lot of assistant coaches lost their jobs.

But at least Garrett sleeps like a baby at night, that is all that matters, right;)

He does a good job. Why shouldn’t he sleep well?

USMarineVet

Reaction score
What channel will this be on and when does it start/

I have no idea bro. Spent like 90 bucks for the subscription to coincide with my cable and er... hell, I don't know. Best guess would be around when training camp starts. Pretty obvious projection on my part but I think that sounds about right.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Clickbait, Amazon Prime style. I haven't bothered to buy a subscription, and this obvious play to a large fan base with nothing about nothing won't compel me.

When they're putting together a story about the Cowboys actually winning again, I'll subscribe. After 20+ years of noise I'm numb to it.

JBond

Reaction score
I want to shake JG. He needs some balls. Overpowered by JJ. Smart? Maybe? Soft? Yes.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This is their 3rd season of it. They followed the Cardinals and Rams in the first two seasons. They keep the team they are following a secret until after the season is over so it was just recently announced they followed the Cowboys last year, which I had been hoping to hear because I want to see what is going on with this team behind the scenes.

They also have a college version in which they have followed Norte Dame, Navy and Florida State. Last year they followed Michigan which will be released soon.

These series are just like Hard Knocks done by HBO except they follow the team around the entire year. They are actually quite good. I think it was a great choice of teams considering Dallas was 13-3 the year before with the Zeke suspension looming, Jaylon coming back from a serious injury, and Dak having the best rookie season for a QB. Unfortunately they don’t know the team is going to have a horrible season.

It was interesting watching the first two series. For example, it was great watching Arizona deal with moving Larry Fitzgerald to the slot and having his numbers jump back up, or watching the Cardinals disapoonted aboit not being able to draft Abdulla, taming David Johnson and watching the transformation of him becoming their starter, or watching the impact a veteran lineman like Sweeney had on the team instead of being a “progress stopper”.

Grevus

Reaction score
I just shake my head at this. First thought is why do this? It's like airing dirty laundry. That said, I'll probably watch it and be miserable.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
a show about a team the stumbled to a 9 and 7 record jerry loves this kind of stuff this kind of stuff and building new things at the star are what he and son live for