All or nothing: Dez sideline "rant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just heard some of the audio from the Washington game on the radio.

Dez was holding up 2 fingers yelling out how they ran cover 1 twice.

Cut to the Fox announcer showing Dez looking angry, holding up 2 fingers, and the announcer says he's upset about only getting thrown to twice.

The false narrative that was put out there about this guy and pushed by the guys calling these games is disgusting and a lot of you bought it.

I can't find the audio of that specific incident but here is a link to some of the audio of Garrett, JErry, ect..

http://podcast.radio.com/audio/ben-skin/

erod

Reaction score

Cut to the Fox announcer showing Dez looking angry, holding up 2 fingers, and the announcer says he's upset about only getting thrown to twice.

The false narrative that was put out there about this guy and pushed by the guys calling these games is disgusting and a lot of you bought it.

I can't find the audio of that specific incident but here is a link to some of the audio of Garrett, JErry, ect..

http://podcast.radio.com/audio/ben-skin/
But watch the Seattle game.

CWR

Reaction score
I would hope most know Dez and his sideline rants were mischaracterized.

Im thinking his cut had more to do with being late to team meetings and what when on inside those walls not matching his salary and production.

I guess you cant really preach accountability and let a guy waltz in late on a regular basis. Id rather he wasn't cut but I honestly dont believe it will make a huge difference either.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
More importantly is the perfectly thrown pass he dropped in the end zone for a sure TD. Right off his hands.

By the way, fans seem to think his inspirational sideline speeches are all positive. They're not. I've been to games where I've seen his teammates avoid him or walk away because he's jawing. And we're talking a few games I've personally seen. He's left games, he's pointed the finger and yelled at players and coaches. Other veterans have been see telling him to get his head out of his backside whining while there's still time left. We've seen him disappear. We've seen meltdowns.
What was that about a false narrative?

If I were to put all of that bs drama into one game, watch the Seattle 2017 game. There it is for all to see. Clear as day. I don't see any of the Dezbians admitting that garbage act.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

The Cowboys didn't cut Dez based on a "false narrative" put forth by a Fox announcer.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez has one team mildly interested. Nobody in the NFC EAST. That price is coming down. maybe we can re-sign him for half price. :flagwave:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
More importantly is the perfectly thrown pass he dropped in the end zone for a sure TD. Right off his hands.

By the way, fans seem to think his inspirational sideline speeches are all positive. They're not. I've been to games where I've seen his teammates avoid him or walk away because he's jawing. And we're talking a few games I've personally seen. He's left games, he's pointed the finger and yelled at players and coaches. Other veterans have been see telling him to get his head out of his backside whining while there's still time left. We've seen him disappear. We've seen meltdowns.
What was that about a false narrative?

If I were to put all of that bs drama into one game, watch the Seattle 2017 game. There it is for all to see. Clear as day. I don't see any of the Dezbians admitting that garbage act.

Thanks, there is certainly more to be seen live from the stands than on TV. Thanks for the perspective.

Reactions: G2
Status
Not open for further replies.