All or nothing: Dez sideline "rant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Who talks about the Washington game? People have used the Seattle game this past year of his distraction.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Who talks about the Washington game? People have used the Seattle game this past year of his distraction.

Who even cares about 1 little blow up..

If every nfl player was held to that standard there would be no one left to play.

Oooh.. Dez got mad that one time.. boo freakin hooo

HungryLion

Reaction score
What am I watching for? Someone being pissed that the team was screwing the pooch on scoring opportunities and settling for field goals in a must win game? I'm glad someone on the team was. I know I certainly was.

The same game that the team was winning until Dez threw a tantrum, and then let Seattle back into the game with his fumble?

It’s one thing to be pissed about kicking field goals instead of getting TD’s but they were winning when Dez started his tantrum.

I’m not anti Dez and didn’t want him cut, but he was 100% in the wrong during that game.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

If every nfl player was held to that standard there would be no one left to play.

Why do you even care that others do care?

Reactions: G2

HungryLion

Reaction score

Lol one time lol

Reactions: G2

erod

Reaction score
What am I watching for? Someone being pissed that the team was screwing the pooch on scoring opportunities and settling for field goals in a must win game? I'm glad someone on the team was. I know I certainly was.

He completely lost control of his emotions IN THE FIRST QUARTER, and basically checked out and pouted the rest of the game.

Dez exhausts himself. That's why he gets all cramped up and listless in the 4th quarter so often.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He completely lost control of his emotions IN THE FIRST QUARTER, and basically checked out and pouted the rest of the game.

Dez exhausts himself. That's why he gets all cramped up and listless in the 4th quarter so often.

And the team was winning at the time....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The same game that the team was winning until Dez threw a tantrum, and then let Seattle back into the game with his fumble?

It’s one thing to be pissed about kicking field goals instead of getting TD’s but they were winning when Dez started his tantrum.

I’m not anti Dez and didn’t want him cut, but he was 100% in the wrong during that game.

Fine... So we cut one of the better players in our franchises history because of that without even offering a pay cut?

Swanny

Reaction score
I just heard some of the audio from the Washington game on the radio.

Dez was holding up 2 fingers yelling out how they ran cover 1 twice.

Cut to the Fox announcer showing Dez looking angry, holding up 2 fingers, and the announcer says he's upset about only getting thrown to twice.

The false narrative that was put out there about this guy and pushed by the guys calling these games is disgusting and a lot of you bought it.

I can't find the audio of that specific incident but here is a link to some of the audio of Garrett, JErry, ect..

http://podcast.radio.com/audio/ben-skin/
Put me in the camp of not being upset Dez is gone. But I also think the Media did try it's hardest to make Dez look like something he was not.

robjay04

Reaction score
But watch the Seattle game.

I thought he would be gone immediately after that game.

No player outside or a QB, LT or CB should ever have that much of a negative impact on a game. That Seattle performance was the worst game I have ever seen from a wide receiver.

I never seen a player that can take himself out of a game mentally as well as Dez Bryant can. 2016s Giants game and the Seattle game stand out.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks, there is certainly more to be seen live from the stands than on TV. Thanks for the perspective.
I think fans would get a real education. This isn't just about Dez, I've beat him up pretty good. It's about a group of fans who will read this and not respond with a rational comment. Or, they will ignore it was posted. Because it's reality. Same thing as the vast majority of Dak supporters coming to the realization he needs to work out mechanic issues under pressure.
Dez doesn't get a pass and mainly he leaves a bad taste in fans' mouths because of all the extra, unnecessary BS he brings.

erod

Reaction score
I thought he would be gone immediately after that game.

No player outside or a QB, LT or CB should ever have that much of a negative impact on a game. That Seattle performance was the worst game I have ever seen from a wide receiver.

I never seen a player that can take himself out of a game mentally as well as Dez Bryant can. 2016s Giants game and the Seattle game stand out.

ESPECIALLY when he's the highest paid player on the field for you.

That money comes with extra responsibility. He never embraced that.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Fine... So we cut one of the better players in our franchises history because of that without even offering a pay cut?
Are we to keep players forever because they "used to be very good" 3 seasons ago? No.

Proof

Reaction score
More importantly is the perfectly thrown pass he dropped in the end zone for a sure TD. Right off his hands.

By the way, fans seem to think his inspirational sideline speeches are all positive. They're not. I've been to games where I've seen his teammates avoid him or walk away because he's jawing. And we're talking a few games I've personally seen. He's left games, he's pointed the finger and yelled at players and coaches. Other veterans have been see telling him to get his head out of his backside whining while there's still time left. We've seen him disappear. We've seen meltdowns.
What was that about a false narrative?

If I were to put all of that bs drama into one game, watch the Seattle 2017 game. There it is for all to see. Clear as day. I don't see any of the Dezbians admitting that garbage act.

what'd you hear though? the whole point is that we've "seen" a ton, and time and time again it's been proven to be something other than what was run with. but yes, it's over and done with.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score

“That one time”

I can’t tell if you’re trolling

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
what'd you hear though? the whole point is that we've "seen" a ton, and time and time again it's been proven to be something other than what was run with. but yes, it's over and done with.
It doesn't matter what's heard. What matters are the teammate's reactions and they generally aren't very good.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Almost every time a Dez “blowup” happens and we hear the audio it’s nothing.

You mean like the time he was flapping his gums comparing himself with Megatron the week leading up to the game and watching Megatron go off for a career day. Dez got mad Romo missed him on a crossing pattern that Dez was supposed to sit down on, so he comes over slams his helmet on the ground, starts yelling that "they're the best in the game" at that, needed to be calmed down, and then taught how to run that route?

Was that the nothing you were referring to?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In the Seattle game, Dez and I were one. This "golly gee, get them next time" attitude does not belong at the pro level. Pee Wee football hands out particpation trophies, some of our players are better equipped for that level of play.

Proof

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what's heard. What matters are the teammate's reactions and they generally aren't very good.

it absolutely does, and specifically in this context.

Status
Not open for further replies.