Twitter: Allen Hurns says the wideouts did their job to get separation

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
It seems as if the Cowboys' locker room has already started to point fingers at everyone but themselves. To be more specific, wide receiver Allen Hurns made it clear he doesn't want the WRs to take the blame for Sunday's embarrassment.

The offense produced eight points in their season debut and did not look like a Cowboys team we have been accustomed to over the last few years, especially with the emergence of running back Ezekiel Elliott.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Offense starts and ends with the QB

Anyone whose watched the last 5 or so games with Dak can see he has no command of this offense and it’s really stuck in the mud

But hey get lost in some back handed comment made by a WR whose tired of hearing how the cowboys have the “worst WR group in the league!”

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
After every loss there is a finger pointing contest. And if you are reading this thread..........

that includes you.
preview.jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Either way...I’m seriously running out of patience with this offense,and everyone involved in it,from the FO,down to the staff,to the players. I’m not going to be a spectator for 2017 again,and listen to the same bloviated excuses for why the engine runs on 3 pistons. It’s like the Weeden/Cassel games again you know? It’s that bad again,and it’s not fun to watch. It’s ugly,frustrating,pointless bad football. NOW I know what Browns fans went through. It sucks. “Hey,the offense didn’t do so bad today...we scored 2TDs!!” except they had nothing to work with anywhere,and we got Zeke and a couple all pros up front? Come on...this is bull.