Twitter: Allen Hurns says the wideouts did their job to get separation

Hadenough

Reaction score
Im glad someone isnt taking the blame for Daks awful showing. Watching the film of the game Hurns is 100% correct and Dak either didnt see them or made inaccurate passes. When Dak cant set his feet he has to have the weakest arm in the league. This game is completely on Dak after watching the game film and seeing WRs open.

sideon

Reaction score
If you ask any Wr in the league they always open. Irvin would tell Aikman all the time he was open even though their were 3 guys on him.
In this case their is actual video footage of them being open, so you can go ahead and kill your little narrative.
honestly sounds like our team is gonna come sunday night with a chip on there shoulder ! i like a little anger in the players bring it guys prove the fans wrong smash the giants
They had a chip on their shoulder last week and look at how that worked. This fanbase has become that loser fanbase that gets pumped up over words and hype videos.

superonyx

Reaction score
Hurns is throwing Dak under the bus?
Don't expect a lot of looks from Dak from now on.
I think he will get too many looks from Dak now. Like Dez. Dak is insecure with his ability to throw the ball and he doesn’t want his teammates calling him out so I could see him trying to keep Hurns happy.

It’s a bad look when Blake Bortles 3rd option starts calling you out.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Either way...I’m seriously running out of patience with this offense,and everyone involved in it,from the FO,down to the staff,to the players. I’m not going to be a spectator for 2017 again,and listen to the same bloviated excuses for why the engine runs on 3 pistons. It’s like the Weeden/Cassel games again you know? It’s that bad again,and it’s not fun to watch. It’s ugly,frustrating,pointless bad football. NOW I know what Browns fans went through. It sucks. “Hey,the offense didn’t do so bad today...we scored 2TDs!!” except they had nothing to work with anywhere,and we got Zeke and a couple all pros up front? Come on...this is bull.

More wasted careers in this organization

Bigdog

Reaction score
In this case their is actual video footage of them being open, so you can go ahead and kill your little narrative.

They had a chip on their shoulder last week and look at how that worked. This fanbase has become that loser fanbase that gets pumped up over words and hype videos.
The reference is from the clip of Irvin, Aikman, and Smith on a Football Life the triplets when all three are discussing their time together. Aikman is quoted as saying that Irvin wanted the ball all the time and would tell he is open even though there would be three guys around him. Aikman would tell him I am not going to throw it to you in which Irvin would respond just throw it up there and I will go get it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were WR's open quite an bit but you know what? Dak has got "Danny White eyes". Go ahead, sing that to "Bette Davis Eyes", I'll wait.

What do the Giants take from the CAR film for their D?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well...they did.
Look at the tape.
There were WRs open throughout if they were recognized and delivered too when they became open in a timely manner.

And if the ball comes out in a timely manner, the sacks drop to half or less.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Im glad someone isnt taking the blame for Daks awful showing. Watching the film of the game Hurns is 100% correct and Dak either didnt see them or made inaccurate passes. When Dak cant set his feet he has to have the weakest arm in the league. This game is completely on Dak after watching the game film and seeing WRs open.

It isn't his arm strength as much as it is his mechanics , which are completely random and why we see far too many bad passes...............He needs to correct that immediately or he'll always be a "hit-or-miss" QB and not a top one........................