Twitter: Allen Hurns says the wideouts did their job to get separation

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
What the hell...its week 2 and these dudes

Agree 100% - what the hell is going on? Its only week 2 and the freaking new guy who has done literally nothing for us is basically calling out the QB, OL, etc (hard to not take these as shots against Dak)...Beasley threw out the look at the tape line....could you imagine if in week 2 Dez said something like that? ESPN would melt, this board would explode and somehow all the coaches / FO would still skate...
Well, to be fair the receivers, the line, the coaching are all being unfairly blamed by many. I'm not saying no criticism is warranted. I'm saying they did their jobs well enough to win that game.

If Dak is the great leader he is made out to be he does the right thing and takes the heat off his teammates.

Maybe he has and I haven't seen it?

Has he?

visionary

Reaction score
It seems as if the Cowboys' locker room has already started to point fingers at everyone but themselves. To be more specific, wide receiver Allen Hurns made it clear he doesn't want the WRs to take the blame for Sunday's embarrassment.

The offense produced eight points in their season debut and did not look like a Cowboys team we have been accustomed to over the last few years, especially with the emergence of running back Ezekiel Elliott.

Pointing fingers at each other?
#RKG

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It seems as if the Cowboys' locker room has already started to point fingers at everyone but themselves. To be more specific, wide receiver Allen Hurns made it clear he doesn't want the WRs to take the blame for Sunday's embarrassment.

The offense produced eight points in their season debut and did not look like a Cowboys team we have been accustomed to over the last few years, especially with the emergence of running back Ezekiel Elliott.

That stuff really bugs me. It's always counter productive from the get-go.

Players should accept the fact that they win and lose as a team, not as individuals.

Any team game should never allow for selfish behavior, especially one as demanding as football.

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Personally I don’t think anyone was really blaming the receivers for the panthers loss

Personally every thread I've read since last Sunday has blamed one thing or another. Garrett, Linnehan, Dak, the WR's (although they got off easy on here), the O-line. IMO, keep the sacks under three and we will see a different offense. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight

tenor.gif

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
One thing I know for sure, lose Sunday and hell hath no fury like the women on here who have been scorned. You know who you are ladies

02a0beb308049afea9f0a21d4e4e62d5.gif

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Good QBs can throw into coverage and give their guy a chance without creating high risk for a turnover. Dak doesnt seem to have the confidence in his arm to make those throws.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Good QBs can throw into coverage and give their guy a chance without creating high risk for a turnover. Dak doesnt seem to have the confidence in his arm to make those throws.

I'm guessing here, but I think if you asked Dak "do you have confidence in your arm" he would say hell yeah. Would he mean it, who knows

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
There were WR's open quite an bit but you know what? Dak has got "Danny White eyes". Go ahead, sing that to "Bette Davis Eyes", I'll wait.

What do the Giants take from the CAR film for their D?

Geez thanks coach, now I have a song stuck in my head

ive-got-a-song-stuck-in-my-head_o_172976.gif