Twitter: Allen Hurns says the wideouts did their job to get separation

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's a backup just like he was projected to be . Nothing more, nothing less. His ten minutes of fame is over, next man up.

visionary

Reaction score
BTW, I'm getting some "Challenge Accepted" Cowboys t-shirts made today. DM me your address and I'll send you one.

And replace my #believe one?
Not on your life
I'm not taking it off after only 8 years

visionary

Reaction score
I'm laying odds that, when this actual quote gets out, it's going to turn out somebody sensationalized a very straighforward comment.

Hey Idgit buddy, since you're in a 'laying odds' kinds mood
What odds are you 'laying' for (your hero) Garrett winning a SB as a HC in the next 2 years?
He'll have been a HC 10 years then

I remember you guys and and a self described cowboy historian telling us Garrett should be given a 10 year contract because he would win multiple SBs:flagwave:

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It seems as if the Cowboys' locker room has already started to point fingers at everyone but themselves. To be more specific, wide receiver Allen Hurns made it clear he doesn't want the WRs to take the blame for Sunday's embarrassment.

I wish there was a lot less talking from the team this week, particularly from guys who haven't really shown up on the field yet.

We're paying Hurns like he's our #1. He hasn't done anything I've heard of or see to live up to that, in games or in camp.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Following the Panthers loss, Jerry Jones told the media that Dallas' receivers were open but the ball wasn't getting to them. Whether or not Hurns was one of those missed guys is unknown, but it stands to reason that Prescott probably wasn't looking his way as much as he should.

https://insidethestar.com/dak-prescott-allen-hurns-must-find-quick-chemistry/

From the article:

It's only been one game, on the road, and against a very strong defense. We'll what Dak, Hurns, and the rest of the offense can do Sunday night with the Giants coming to town. It's going to have to be better, or else this season is headed downhill in a hurry.

Why don't writers proof read anymore? Just a little?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Hey Idgit buddy, since you're in a 'laying odds' kinds mood
What odds are you 'laying' for Garrett winning a SB as a HC in the next 2 years?
He'll have been a HC 10 years then

I remember you guys and asked described cowboy historian telling us Garrett should be given a 10 year contract because he would win multiple SBs:flagwave:

Lol but wait there is still time for a 5 year extension, then it would be 10 and who's the visionary then Visionary

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I wish there was a lot less talking from the team this week, particularly from guys who haven't really shown up on the field yet.

We're paying Hurns like he's our #1. He hasn't done anything I've heard of or see to live up to that, in games or in camp.

ahh but he was open and that should be worth sumpin ;)

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not to mention the 6 sacks and 10 hits on the QB. Course we all know that's on the QB for just going out and trying:huh:
Foresure Northern, we got to get better in the trenches offensively.Carolina dictated the tempo of the game all day using their dline . We never found an answer. Football isn't reinventing the wheel...its still about he who controls the trenches controls the outcome of the game,with rare exception. We need to go back to basics and play smash mouth,PERIOD.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Good news!!! My walmart crystal ball came in. You should see it, rub it and the image of JJ comes on in a fog. The fog is inside the ball, not JJ in a fog of Walker. Even glows in the dark. Figgered I would need that for late night Sunday nights and Mondays with the Cowboys. I mean, 4'th quarter, 10 seconds on the clock, Maher lines it up.... oh crystal ball will it go left, right? Clank!!

tenor.gif

ShortRound

Reaction score
It seems as if the Cowboys' locker room has already started to point fingers at everyone but themselves. To be more specific, wide receiver Allen Hurns made it clear he doesn't want the WRs to take the blame for Sunday's embarrassment.

The offense produced eight points in their season debut and did not look like a Cowboys team we have been accustomed to over the last few years, especially with the emergence of running back Ezekiel Elliott.

Win or lose a Garrett needs to get his players on the same page quick. One game and we got players talking to the media like this. Reflects poorly on the coaches.