Always a year late

ESisback

Reaction score
Risen "it'd be tough for any fan to do worse than that idiot."

Well I think I could do better, and so could other fans, but the job isnt open , it isnt a job anyone can "apply for"
Jerry bougt it, and stephen will inherit it unless jerry out lives him.
After stevie , probably charlotte or some other family member will carry on the "tradition" of playing gm........and president, I forget that one lol.

Virtually every workplace ever has had multiple employees who think they can do better than the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished. Reality says that’s a less than 50-50 proposition, but they’re POSITIVE it’s true!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, a different opinion than yours. One of THOSE! Imagine, someone DARES to oppose YOU! You have no effect on my fun, thanks. Just an eye roll and a chuckle.

That's ok. You are what is called a cheerleader. We always need some of those. Let the adults talk about football and the details.

ESisback

Reaction score
That's ok. You are what is called a cheerleader. We always need some of those. Let the adults talk about football and the details.

Let the adults talk? Another eye roll and chuckle! Thanks for your useless opinion!

kskboys

Reaction score
Risen "it'd be tough for any fan to do worse than that idiot."

Well I think I could do better, and so could other fans, but the job isnt open , it isnt a job anyone can "apply for"
Jerry bougt it, and stephen will inherit it unless jerry out lives him.
After stevie , probably charlotte or some other family member will carry on the "tradition" of playing gm........and president, I forget that one lol.
I know some teenagers who could've done a better job the last 23 years.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
always a year late adressing a weakness. The oline. Then the cb’s. Then RB. Then WR. They actually thought Hurns was a number 1 and WR by commitee was ok. Dak is not Brady lol. Then they finally got Coop. Now its Safety. Lol

The Cowboys actually dodged a bullet by not trading for Earl Thomas last year. He would have cost them a 2nd round pick, and then left in Free Agency. They still have time to address the safety position.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Virtually every workplace ever has had multiple employees who think they can do better than the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished. Reality says that’s a less than 50-50 proposition, but they’re POSITIVE it’s true!
the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished, lol has been trying to get past div round, since 1996 , and has failed year after year!
Some years real bad some not so bad, but that is 2 decades of failure, cant get past the div round.
I think they have got to the div game and lost 6 times, 0-6 in div round games with "the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished"
LOL I love that line LOL. and not a single win for "the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished":muttley:

So yeah I think I could do way better than that , and so could many others who are not "the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished"
LOL.
I tell you what get me the job, and I will get you a SB title in 3 years or quit.:dance:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Furboy evidently does. His name is Darnell Savage. At 5-11 and 200 lbs., he's a tad small for an NFL safety but still very good.
BtB over on the News feed Zone forum are pretty high on him.

Londonboy

Reaction score
anigif_sub-buzz-26036-1480293755-2.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
always a year late adressing a weakness. The oline. Then the cb’s. Then RB. Then WR. They actually thought Hurns was a number 1 and WR by commitee was ok. Dak is not Brady lol. Then they finally got Coop. Now its Safety. Lol

Actually, I feel that we could get by at safety with what we've got if we had an outstanding pass rush. I think we need to upgrade the safety spots, but we either need a 3-tech or right end who can consistently create pressure to complement Lawrence and keep teams from doubling him consistently.

ESisback

Reaction score
the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished, lol has been trying to get past div round, since 1996 , and has failed year after year!
Some years real bad some not so bad, but that is 2 decades of failure, cant get past the div round.
I think they have got to the div game and lost 6 times, 0-6 in div round games with "the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished"
LOL I love that line LOL. and not a single win for "the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished":muttley:

So yeah I think I could do way better than that , and so could many others who are not "the boss, a person who is wealthier and more accomplished"
LOL.
I tell you what get me the job, and I will get you a SB title in 3 years or quit.:dance:

Sounds like you seriously resent people who are “wealthier and more accomplished”. I never said the boss was great, or even good, but the possibility that he is more qualified or accomplished than the majority (more than 50%) of his employees (or fans) is a fairly certain likelihood. I understand the frustration (I’m concerned too), and I would love to see someone new at GM, but Jerry’s “it” for now. I applaud your confidence, and if you’re offended by my opinion, apologies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

You will find weakness on every team out there. There is always going to be a position where we would like to see upgrades to. Even if by the start of the season we address upgrade at Safety we have other areas as well DT would love to see more depth at that spot. DE was not an issue but now is because of the action of Gregory. Funny people will say when Gregory is suspended how he is not cost us? BS he cost us because we are now once again in the position of having to deal with the DE spot instead of narrowing the focus to safety or DT

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Sounds like you seriously resent people who are “wealthier and more accomplished”. I never said the boss was great, or even good, but the possibility that he is more qualified or accomplished than the majority (more than 50%) of his employees (or fans) is a fairly certain likelihood. I understand the frustration (I’m concerned too), and I would love to see someone new at GM, but Jerry’s “it” for now. I applaud your confidence, and if you’re offended by my opinion, apologies.
* naw Bro! D-D 52 ain't gonna' get fuzzed up over that reply:starspin:

* I found it humorously enjoyable reading in seeing it's repetitive interjection in his post

Melonfeud

Reaction score
He thinks he could do better! Maybe he could...
Ya,I know, when I read it I was like " why the hell not give DD52 a three year window " as this current 'program' in place ain't exactly been cutting the mustard.
*and after seeing where the x#95 mentioned something or other about having a Scoutmaster flying the football plane ,which was rather tellingly insightful in& of itself

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well no it is just that their intelligence and ability's are often overrated due to their success in making a lot of money.
Jerry has a lot of smart business people working for him, so I would guess that many of the ideas credited to jerry
were actually someone else's ideas and he just takes credit for them.
He didnt earn his cowboys job as gm and stevie didnt earn his job either, it was given to him by jerry.They cant be fired, and no one
except fans can criticize him .
That is not a formula for success.
To Jerry the cowboys are a toy, he loves the toy, and he wants to play with it directly, so he will continue playing.
Other owners hire someone else to manage their toys, and those people are often better than jerry and his boy.

I will say this, it isnt easy to build a team capable of making it to a SB and having the right coaches at the same time,
and making the right FA moves at the right time to help the team at that time. And it requires some good luck too.
It is a complex endeavor and the jones boys are just not able to handle it.

Jerry saying he didnt think it would be this hard , means he thought it was not complicated, but it is.

The Cowboys would have to get real lucky to make it to a SB and win with things as they are right now.
They have lost in the div round 5 times starting in 2007, 0-5 in that round lol the only people who were there
for all 5 are garrett, and the jones boys.