Am I a bad Cowboys fan?

KayJay1971

Reaction score
So I live in California in the Bay Area. A person my company does business gave me a pair of tickets to the 49er/Steeler game. Normally I would probably pass on them but these seats are on the 35 yard line 24 rows up. I have never been to Levi Stadium, so I invited a friend of mine to go along and he is a 49er fan. I am conflicted. Who should I root for? Should I root against them both? Should I just get tanked during the elaborate tail gate party that we were invited to? I need some guidance as I enter these uncharted waters.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
So I live in California in the Bay Area. A person my company does business gave me a pair of tickets to the 49er/Steeler game. Normally I would probably pass on them but these seats are on the 35 yard line 24 rows up. I have never been to Levi Stadium, so I invited a friend of mine to go along and he is a 49er fan. I am conflicted. Who should I root for? Should I root against them both? Should I just get tanked during the elaborate tail gate party that we were invited to? I need some guidance as I enter these uncharted waters.
No, you aren't, that's being a football fan....football fans follow football not just one particular team.

Xelda

Reaction score
I can help you with this. Root for teams that help the Cowboys in the long run. Currently, I don't see either team doing much for us. so out of courtesy root for the team your friend is rooting for. Afterwards go home, sterilize or burn your clothes, take a very long hot shower and say 100 Hail Landrys.
No, you aren't, that's being a football fan....football fans follow football not just one particular team.
What were you thinking? ;)

Londonboy

Reaction score
If I don't care for either Team and the result has no effect on My beloved 'Boys, I always go for the Team with the best uniforms, for Me, since I grew up hating Man Utd and Liverpool, Black and Gold trumps Red and Gold (or Red and anything), the only exception I make is rooting for Guys with silly or funny names (Ryan Succop and Barkevious Mingo spring to mind).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just scream profanities at both teams.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Wear blue :cool:

:starspin: