Amari Cooper 9 catches for 101 yards in Cleveland

Nexx

Reaction score
Cooper will tease the Browns with games like this just like he did the Raiders and Cowboys. By year's end he will probably have three or four games like this and the rest with stat lines like three catches for 24 yards. It is who he is. Very good but not consistent enough to be a true number one or top ten receiver in the league.

Have you thought maybe the QB's he's played under are totally so average it hurts? I mean many will argue Davante Adams is the best WR in the NFL and he was held to 1 catch for 12 yards yesterday. So is Adams that bad or is Carr that average? I would venture to say Amari has had very meh QB play during his NFL tenure.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Have you thought maybe the QB's he's played under are totally so average it hurts? I mean many will argue Davante Adams is the best WR in the NFL and he was held to 1 catch for 12 yards yesterday. So is Adams that bad or is Carr that average? I would venture to say Amari has had very meh QB play during his NFL tenure.

You do realize his quarterback now is Jacoby Brissett I hope.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amari was scapegoated.

Any fan that doesn't see that - hasn't followed this team long enough.

Well, he said some things about his QB, didn't put up the numbers to justify his contract, and that got him a cheap ticket out of town. How we managed only a 5th rounder for him is testimony in itself to the incompetence of this front office. But the real error of the offseason was not replacing him.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Well, he said some things about his QB, didn't put up the numbers to justify his contract, and that got him a cheap ticket out of town. How we managed only a 5th rounder for him is testimony in itself to the incompetence of this front office. But the real error of the offseason was not replacing him.
I think his stance on the vaccinations also bothered Jerry. Jerry was really upset that he missed the Raiders and Chiefs games last season, and that was vocalized.