Twitter: Amari Cooper: "Everything is ok". Plans to play Sunday

glimmerman

Reaction score
These injuries are happening early in games. Anyone have any film on how the injuries or when they are happening. Wonder if players are taking shots. Not accusing anyone just wondering.

Also wondering how effective he will be Sunday if his knee is bothering him. Need him making those cuts.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Once you think about it, it’s kind of amazing how many injuries he’s playing through. I understand that at the point in the season most players are hurting to some degree, but he’s been through a lot on the lower half of his body and he’s still playing very well. Imagine if he was fully healthy :eek:.

Glad he’ll be ready for the game. Hope he doesn’t push it too far in practice :grin:.

they are hopped up on extreme pain killers. it's not that bad when they are playing. unless it's an injury that is hurting stability or movement...they can knock out all kinds of pain with the **** they have available to them.

John813

Reaction score
Need to buy him a hyperbaric chamber and the correct footwear, and lock him in there till sunday

ItzKelz

Reaction score

giphy.gif

mmohican29

Reaction score
Amari is a strange cat with a weird non-chalant attitude. Watch the latest vid @dallascowboys.com.

He's a great player, but even a little bit more energy from him would make him a fan favorite. He really comes off poorly sometimes.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
You shut him down and the offense shuts down and the season shuts down

We definitely need to see if he can roll— but have a quick hook ready if it’s clear he is struggling

I would prefer to shelve him for a game or two than to push him through and injury and have to send him to IR

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Amari is a strange cat with a weird non-chalant attitude. Watch the latest vid @dallascowboys.com.

He's a great player, but even a little bit more energy from him would make him a fan favorite. He really comes off poorly sometimes.

Eh. I like it. As long as he continues to work hard and do what he does, who cares? He's already a fan favorite considering we all say "COOP!" when he scores or makes a big play. I know some people with his jersey as well. In addition to that, we have people like D-Law and J-Lew as our attitude/energy guys.

sideon

Reaction score
If you keep getting MRIs then everything is not ok, he's well enough to play but there's clearly something else going on.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you keep getting MRIs then everything is not ok, he's well enough to play but there's clearly something else going on.
MRI's are not a sign there is "something else going on", they are diagnostic tests to make sure there isn't "something else going on". If an MRI says there isn't something else going on, who are we to say it's wrong?

EST_1986

Reaction score
We definitely need to see if he can roll— but have a quick hook ready if it’s clear he is struggling

I would prefer to shelve him for a game or two than to push him through and injury and have to send him to IR
I'd limit him depending on the game but I wouldn't shut him down completely