TRADED Amari Cooper traded to Browns

Smashin222

Reaction score
So you’re talking to 8 teams and the best you can do is a 5th and swap 6ths? This got to be the dumbest trade in cowboys history, you literally gave a first for the same guy just a few seasons ago, he’s still young and on a good contract. This front office man, what the hell.

He's on a bad contract.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
i was ready to be disappointed with a 3rd, but a 5th?? this team is making it easier and easier to check out. what a complete bunch of morons

They were lucky to get the 5th since they were prepared to cut him and get nothing but cap relief.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
You know that “Is it Dak?” or “Is it Coop?” debate?

Dak wins.

Big contract or not, only a 5th round pick pretty much says all on the perception of Coop in the NFL.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
No team was going to give up a high pick for Cooper and his 20 m per year contract. And they needed his money off the books now to have a chance to do anything in FA. I said it from the beginning get whatever you can get and move on. Chapter closed move on.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
I heard around here how unstoppable this offense will be when we had Cooper and Jarwin roaming around. I guess we are shooting for better than unstoppable

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And there you go.....scapegoat for 2020....Amari Cooper

FNq9ELOXIAg5tk-