Amari Cooper will dominate next season with Watson

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The talk was about Watson liking to feed his #1. DeAndre had his most catches and yards in 2018. He followed with 104. What does 2015 have to do with my comment. It wasnt his best year. 2018 was and he followed with 3rd best.. You acted like I was throwing shade at Dak because you always do..when you were wrong. How is it spewing crap that Watson fed him? I gave you the stats for 38 games. You’re doing your usual trolling with no sense.

The point is 2015 was relatively the same as 2018. The team got better but there was no statistical benefit to having Deshaun vs not:

Hoyer: 111 catches 1521 yards 11 TDs
Watson: 115 catches 1572 yards 11 TDs

Brandin Cooks was the same:

Goff: 80 catches 1204 yards 5 TDs
Watson: 81 catches 1150 yards 6 TDs

And even Cooper has shown this:

Best Carr Season: 83 catches 1153 yards 5 TDs
Best Dak Season: 79 catches 1189 yards 8 TDs

Both Hopkins and Cooks(Cooper’s best career comparison) played with notably inferior QBs prior to Watson, and their production didn’t change after they upgraded to Watson.

Cooper, however, played with 2 pro bowl QBs much better than Hoyer and Goff, was about the same with both, and very likely will continue that trend based both on his own career and that of the other star WRs Watson has played with.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Cooper is going to dominate next year if he is on the field. I fixed it for you.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I wish him luck. I have nothing against him. Overpaid to get him and practically gave him away but that's on the FO.