Twitter: Amari had an MRI Wednesday

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Can someone copy and paste the tweet? I'm having trouble seeing it....

Edit: Vikes likely won't be the only one without a #1 WR come Sunday night:facepalm:. This game is going to be won/lost in the trenches.

movaughn88

Reaction score
There is "hope" he will play on Sunday?

Oh boy.

Honestly that's the only thing that took me off the ledge. If the MRI had showed significant damage there wouldn't be "hope".

If there's even minor damage I'd prefer him to sit and get well, I'd rather him miss 2 weeks now than a done for the season thing later.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's been absolutely bossing it this year and he's done it with leg and foot injuries.

At what point is he in the conversation as one of the top guys in this league? It's actually crazy how good he is.

He upset me in the GB game though.

Dallas made a huge mistake not getting his deal done quicker.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
The first tweet had me panicking, the second seems more reasonable:

*shakes fists in air at Jon Machota*

meme.jpg

InTheZone

Reaction score
Skill players with lower body injuries aren't usually a good thing. They tend to linger and recur.
That's why it's a good idea to let them heal and not contribute to declining careers, such as how they mishandled Miles Austin, Marion Barber, Terence Newman, Demarcus Ware.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Why does everything that happens have to be twisted into a reason to bash Dak? If fans aren't sold on him, that's fine, but this is just stretching to fabricate something.
He wasn't bashing Dak, clearly trolling the Dak defenders lol

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Why does everything that happens have to be twisted into a reason to bash Dak? If fans aren't sold on him, that's fine, but this is just stretching to fabricate something.

Also having a number one WR out seems to be an suitable excuse for other QB's not named Dak. But, every thread on this board is going to have at least one comment that bashes Dak, even if the topic has nothing to do with him.