Twitter: Amari had an MRI Wednesday

The Natural

Reaction score
All these leg injuries sound like a tear of something is bound to happen

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys coaching staff can overcome key personnel injuries like other solid teams. So if Coop is out, I don't know enough I trust Moore and Dak enough to overcome that loss....getting more out of the other players, putting them in unique positions to be successful. It would be the same offensive game plan, the same plays, but the defense will adjust by stacking the line and simply taking away Gallup (which at this point isn't that difficult of a task, especially without Coop). If a team decided to not let Zeke beat them, and to control Coop, I don't think we could muster enough from everyone else to move the ball enough to win....because the offensive game plan wouldn't adjust.

So, if Coop is out, the Vikings have the decided edge.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That TD was likely just the adrenaline of the game. LVE shortly after his injury said he felt fine and wanted to go back on but they kept him from doing so.
We had a bye week in between and he had yet to heal from his neck injury for the Giants game.
What does Coopers knee injury have to do with LVE's neck injury?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alright cause y'all know DAL can't win without damn near all there starters playing, and without #19 it's an L.
Most teams have trouble winning unless most of their starters are playing … don't they?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you making excuses?

lol - for what? Making a statement of fact? Obviously any team will have difficulty winning without the majority of its starters, so why act as if that only applies to Dallas?

I'm not excusing anything with Dallas. If they lose it means they didn't get the job done, and if they win in means they did. Injuries can be a factor, but they aren't a stand alone factor. Ultimately teams have to find ways to have success even when there is adversity. That's the nature of the game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That's why it's a good idea to let them heal and not contribute to declining careers, such as how they mishandled Miles Austin, Marion Barber, Terence Newman, Demarcus Ware.
yeah but if doctors say he can play what do you think jerry will do???
Big game at home lol they will play him if he can walk.
To me this is time to sit amari bring devin up and win the game without amari, let him heal up.

Flamma

Reaction score
He's been absolutely bossing it this year and he's done it with leg and foot injuries.

At what point is he in the conversation as one of the top guys in this league? It's actually crazy how good he is.

He upset me in the GB game though.

Dallas made a huge mistake not getting his deal done quicker.

Absolutely agree. Sometimes I laugh when I hear people talking about him. He knows and plays his position extremely well. His routes are wicked and he has wire to wire speed. You can't ask for a better combination in a WR. However, and I'm not saying this to criticize anyone, it's just a fact, you can ask for a better supporting cast. But not much of a better WR.

Mr_437

Reaction score
lol - for what? Making a statement of fact? Obviously any team will have difficulty winning without the majority of its starters, so why act as if that only applies to Dallas?

I'm not excusing anything with Dallas. If they lose it means they didn't get the job done, and if they win in means they did. Injuries can be a factor, but they aren't a stand alone factor. Ultimately teams have to find ways to have success even when there is adversity. That's the nature of the game.

You said it all...I rest my case. No excuses. They tried to excuse away the loss to the Jets behind that, while "good teams" keep on winning. PHI won a SB w/o their starting LT n QB...DAL would've been drafting in the Top10.