Twitter: Amari had an MRI Wednesday

quickccc

Reaction score
It’s clear to me Cooper & Gallup have both been well short of 100% since the GB game. Both of their performances have dropped off sharply. Dak was looking for Cobb first last week.

i dont see the drop off, Cooper is still registering plays and has his share of 100 yards and TDs, and Gallup is gradually getting back into making his share of big plays after his Skins game injury and missing 2 games. But I don't think we can win games with Cooper out.

what I do worry a great deal is either of them having to miss games with injuries, because we don't have any quality depth behind them.
The Cowboys have clearly soured and went south on Devin Smith ever since that Saints game, as weekly he has been inactive. And Cedrick Wilson is looking like the next to be weekly inactive

from all the talk of his promising slot role, size and punt return ability may be out the window. Why ? Only my guess work, but i'd wonder if it could be related to his play speed.

Austin has limited receiving skills. It's really average, imo. What the Rams knew, and what has been revealed here is he truly works best when he is gimmicked and spotted.
An occasional go-route where he can track and run under the ball without any adjustment, a jet sweep or screen pass. But the more conventional he is being used as a WR,
the less his impact will be. His biggest access is still more as an open field punt returner than anything else, imo.

What was looking like impressive WR depth at the end of camp, all of sudden doesn't appear anything like that at all,.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He's been absolutely bossing it this year and he's done it with leg and foot injuries.

At what point is he in the conversation as one of the top guys in this league? It's actually crazy how good he is.

He upset me in the GB game though.

Dallas made a huge mistake not getting his deal done quicker.

To his credit...He is the only guy on our offense that scares anybody. If I was coordinating a defense...I'm taking him away first....then we revert back to the 3-5 2018 Cowboys. Belicheat can thank me later...:rolleyes: