Twitter: Amari wants 2000 yards. Dak is ready baby!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Is it me or does he seem nervous? Anyway 2000 yards receiving for Amari would go a long way for us to reach the Superbowl for sure for sure?

Do you think the above is possible?

Eanwen

Reaction score
It's nice to have goals. Megatron had about 1960 so I guess it's not as impossible as I thought it was. I think he'll be lucky to get 1500 though. I hope and expect Gallop has a really big year, and I don't think Coop is as dominating a player as Megatron was.

Coop did really well for us last year, but iirc some games he struggled to get over 60 yds. I'm fine with that because usually Dak was able to spread it out a bit to Gallop and Beasley (and in the NYG game the TEs :omg:). I don't want Dak to force balls to Coop if there are better options available.

edit: Also I think Dak is going to break 4k yds easy this year. He was close last year (3800+), with Coop not there for the first 7 or so games. If Dak has a better rapport with his starting wrs and Moore is just a little less predictable than Linehan it's doable. That will make the running game better and keep the defense fresh.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Amari reaching 2000 yards won't help this team get to a Super Bowl.

Corso

Reaction score
I’m honestly not sure how I’d bet the over/under on a thousand yards, much less two thousand. This team hasn’t had one since 2014. Maybe if Zeke gets hurt or the defense goes in the can...
Wasn't he well on the way to over a grand, once he joined the Cowboys?
I mean... 9 games and 725 yards in that span.
Or are you just being you again?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Is it me or does he seem nervous? Anyway 2000 yards receiving for Amari would go a long way for us to reach the Superbowl for sure for sure?

Do you think the above is possible?

Not a snow balls chance in hell cooper is getting to 2000 yards.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Wasn't he well on the way to over a grand, once he joined the Cowboys?
I mean... 9 games and 725 yards in that span.
Or are you just being you again?
I’m assuming you are just being you again if you are thinking you can just cluelessly multiply his numbers out and magically get his next season.
Cooper had nearly two 200 yard outings last year in just 9 games. The entire NFL generally averages 3-4 200 yard games per season. So it’s highly unlikely he will duplicate that pace again. Considering he has never even gone over even 1200 yards in a season and that he is playing in a ball control offense that hasn’t produced a 1000 yard season in 5 years, I would not put the over under much, of any, past 1000.

Corso

Reaction score
I’m assuming you are just being you again if you are thinking you can just cluelessly multiply his numbers out and magically get his next season.
Cooper had nearly two 200 yard outings last year in just 9 games. The entire NFL generally averages 3-4 200 yard games per season. So it’s highly unlikely he will duplicate that pace again. Considering he has never even gone over even 1200 yards in a season and that he is playing in a ball control offense that hasn’t produced a 1000 yard season in 5 years, I would not put the over under much, of any, past 1000.
You are so snore worthy.
9 games, both great and invisible.
You want to make a bet he get's over 1000 next season?
I'm down.

*barring injury to Amari.