Twitter: Amari wants 2000 yards. Dak is ready baby!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
They could give him 25 games this season and he's not getting that number with this QB. No chance in hell.

Look, as NFL-adequate Amari will make Dak, there is enough talent there that will make Amari succeed.
Dak is a truly 15th ranked QB, but he might be our Joe Flacco. With help
But I believe Jerry really believes in this scenario.

Jstopper

Reaction score
I’ll wager with anyone he doesn’t average 120 per game in this offense. With the receivers and RB we have he’s not going to have the opportunity to put up those kind of numbers. It’s simply not going to happen. No receiver in history has ever averaged 120 per game for an entire NFL season.

Actually Calvin Johnson did over 120 per game for a season

conner01

Reaction score
Now you are just contradicting yourself. Here is your quote.

If it's not about big numbers then why did you say "Gallup having big numbers is the key?" I agree with what you just said but you had to move the goal post to get there. You are correct sir, it's not about big numbers.
What ever
With Gallup big numbers is not about catches but deep ball catches
He is our Alvin Harper who can hurt teams with big chunks, so big numbers is not so much about the number of catches but the yards
If he continues to grow as a deep threat that makes it hard to double cooper
Cooper ain’t getting 2k yards if he’s doubled every week for sure

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What ever
He is our Alvin Harper who can hurt teams with big chunks, so big numbers is not so much about the number of catches but the yards
Whatever? You said "big numbers to Gallup is the key" then contradicted yourself by saying "it's not about big numbers" Are trying to confuse everyone or are you just confused yourself. I'm just trying to get an explanation for your own words.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
What ever

Cooper aint getting 2k yards if hes single covered on every snap this season.

conner01

Reaction score
Whatever? You said "big numbers to Gallup is the key" then contradicted yourself by saying "it's not about big numbers" Are trying to confuse everyone or are you just confused yourself. I'm just trying to get an explanation for your own words.
Big numbers doesn’t mean just big catch numbers but big play catches
Seems pretty understandable to me
He’s the guy who can hurt opponents deep and the more effective he is at that the less likely cooper gets doubled

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Big numbers doesn’t mean just big catch numbers but big play catches
Seems pretty understandable to me
He’s the guy who can hurt opponents deep and the more effective he is at that the less likely cooper gets doubled
It doesn't matter how understandable it is to you, people can't read your mind, they can only read your words and you put out contradicting statements. What you are saying now makes much more sense and I agree.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
wasn't irvin all agosh with praise cause a month ago cooper wanted to be "efficient" and not necessarily a ball hog?

that didn't last long.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Well he can’t say 1000 yards because that would sound like nothing for a high dollar WR. RBs say they’re going to get 2k even though few do. I think Zeke even said it once but hasn’t really come close.