Amazon Prime Broadcast Sucks!

Aven8

Reaction score
While I haven’t missed many Thursday night games I watch them casually. Having to watch my team play on this crap was brutal folks.

The Ex player panel is atrocious! Those dudes are all clowns!
The color of my beautiful 75” TV looks like I’m watching the game with sunglasses on!
The rewind and fast forward feature is total crap and is frustrating!

Jeff Bezos has an empire but this TNF game needs to be scrapped unless they clean it up.

Thanks for listening…..rant over!

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Prime (video) sucks in general. It's the single worst of the many streaming services we've used. Especially their on-demand movies: picture quality drops to below 1970's-era resolution at times (super-duper-hyper compression), and the audio is never in 5.1 surround.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Yea their streaming quality isn't good but the crew is. Sherman kind of sucks but the rest of them are good.

TNF - like others - just has too many bodies at the desk. Tony, Fitz and Whitworth would be an excellent group.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
While I haven’t missed many Thursday night games I watch them casually. Having to watch my team play on this crap was brutal folks.

The color of my beautiful 75” TV looks like I’m watching the game with sunglasses on!

Jeff Bezos has an empire but this TNF game needs to be scrapped unless they clean it up.

Couldn’t agree more. I had to pause the game for about 15 minutes. When I came back it went to the live spot and not where I left off. Rewinding it was difficult as well. Just not great functionality.

Aven8

Reaction score
Prime (video) sucks in general. It's the single worst of the many streaming services we've used. Especially their on-demand movies: picture quality drops to below 1970's-era resolution at times (super-duper-hyper compression), and the audio is never in 5.1 surround.
And don’t forget that you have to pay for almost any movie worth a crap! Smh…

Plankton

Reaction score
Must be people's internet connection at home - the video quality I had last night was excellent, and had no issues. The halftime/post game show is awful, but the signal/stream quality was not a problem for me.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I love you!!!! I said the same thing, 75 inches wasted and I'm sitting there watching the game on my cell phone!!!! When I watch games on YouTube everything is fine!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And don’t forget that you have to pay for almost any movie worth a crap! Smh…
100+ dollars just to have things delivered early that's it, and you still have to pay for movies what a rip off

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazon used to be a sleek slick streaming service with easy operable content. Now? They are pushing other services and ad content hard. I'm watching more and more pluto, Tubi, Roku and such.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Agreed. So does youtube.