America's Team signing in

Reaction score
From dallascowboys.com. Good to see a lot of familiar faces here. Although I didn't post much I read through the forums daily. Some of you seem like family. Nice to see ksk and couchcoach here. Oh, and I see Carter here also. I'm sure there are others I haven't seen yet as I just signed in. Hopefully no cowboys bragger though. Lol. Go Cowboys!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From dallascowboys.com. Good to see a lot of familiar faces here. Although I didn't post much I read through the forums daily. Some of you seem like family. Nice to see ksk and couchcoach here. Oh, and I see Carter here also. I'm sure there are others I haven't seen yet as I just signed in. Hopefully no cowboys bragger though. Lol. Go Cowboys!!
Welcome and I hope you'll not lurk in the background here as you did there. I always had that feeling I was being watched and would often hear a chuckle and a "damn, glad I didn't write that" from the distance. And strange AT, that you should mention Carter, he's in Germany and this arouses even more suspicion. Just where do you know him from? And be very careful, I already know some of the answers to these questions.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, ya old hounddog, ya finally decided to make an appearance!!!!!!!

Have fun, but watch the bedbugs! Couchy teaches them to head for the crotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Welcome and I hope you'll not lurk in the background here as you did there. I always had that feeling I was being watched and would often hear a chuckle and a "damn, glad I didn't write that" from the distance. And strange AT, that you should mention Carter, he's in Germany and this arouses even more suspicion. Just where do you know him from? And be very careful, I already know some of the answers to these questions.

Lurking is what I do well. I can neither confirm or deny my association with carter. All I'm allowed to say is he pays in bacon and pays well. Das is gut!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, one of the funniest written bits within a movie I ever saw. That and the convo with Clark and Eddie in the living room. "College?" "Nope, carnival, got a job as the pixie dust spreader on the Tilt-A-Whirl".

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yep, one of the funniest written bits within a movie I ever saw. That and the convo with Clark and Eddie in the living room. "College?" "Nope, carnival, got a job as the pixie dust spreader on the Tilt-A-Whirl".
"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere, leave you for dead?"

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere, leave you for dead?"
That entire convo was hilarious and my favorite was "he's looking to get a job barking for the yak woman. Ya seen her, Clark? Got these horns growing out of her head, ugly as sin but a sweet girl and a damned good cook". I had a hard time typing that, I was laughing so hard.

He might be a lunatic in real life but Randy Quaid nailed that role better than anyone else could have done.

"Ruby Sue, why her eyes aren't crossed anymore." "Nope, falls in the well, eyes go crossed, get's kicked by a mule, eyes uncross. I don't know". And that last "I don't know" was the funniest line in the entire movie to me and delivered perfectly.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That entire convo was hilarious and my favorite was "he's looking to get a job barking for the yak woman. Ya seen her, Clark? Got these horns growing out of her head, ugly as sin but a sweet girl and a damned good cook". I had a hard time typing that, I was laughing so hard.

He might be a lunatic in real life but Randy Quaid nailed that role better than anyone else could have done.

"Ruby Sue, why her eyes aren't crossed anymore." "Nope, falls in the well, eyes go crossed, get's kicked by a mule, eyes uncross. I don't know". And that last "I don't know" was the funniest line in the entire movie to me and delivered perfectly.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

"I've French kissed!"
"So what, so have I!"
"Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it!"