An intriguing height-weight-speed prospect,RD 5 | PICK 179 - Cowboys: Simi Fehoko WR

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This pick has me excited.

Questionable hands scare me but he’s got the athleticism and circus catch ability in him and he gets small and runs well after the catch.

This pick has home run potential imo.

When I see players like this I always think... What if he went to school at Alabama...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This is very likely an educated pick, based upon favoring our chances of making the most of a promising player with scant experience being as productive as he's been in the past. His production at WR with Stanford has been as impressive as it gets. A continuation of what he's done with them would be a blessing and then some, for this offense. Dak will have a picnic with the talent he'll have at hand in 2021. The Cowboys' WR bonanza continues! :)

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this team has one strength, its WR. Simi is looking at the practice squad.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I strongly expect that once Cowboys fans get a taste of what Simi Fehoko can do, they'll take to him like hogs do to mud!

It may take a while for it to happen but it will occur! He's not a recognizable name now but he'll be known in due time. ;)

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
This pick has me excited.

Questionable hands scare me but he’s got the athleticism and circus catch ability in him and he gets small and runs well after the catch.

This pick has home run potential imo.

When I see players like this I always think... What if he went to school at Alabama...

Im with you. And this isn’t a Wilson or Brown sub. This is a Gallup replacement in 2022.