An intriguing height-weight-speed prospect,RD 5 | PICK 179 - Cowboys: Simi Fehoko WR

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So which of the first 4 1st round picks were WRs? Burrows played with mostly 1st and 2nd rounders on offense. His WRs were A.J Green, Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins. Dak's WR were Allen Hurns ,Deonte Thomson and Beasley in 2018. I'd take Burro's receivers over Dak's any day.

But you'd have Dak jacked up because he wouldn't have 3 1st round O-line and a stud 1st round RB taking the beating FOR him.

Took dak 4 years to get injured when our o-line finally cracked. Then ANOTHER QB got jacked because of it.

You act like all it takes is a few good receivers to make a good QB. That..is HS.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dak isn't throwing it to dude to make plays.

Its no secret I don't like dak or trust him, but this isn't a diss.

I'm just saying he wants his wr to be open before he throws it.

He rarely, not ever, but rarely let's his wide receiver make a play
Well Frozen, I would suggest you save any critique of dak for after the games in Sept.
Dak is the qb now no matter what, unless he gets hurt, or played really bad for like 10 games in a row.

And he isnt going to play that bad, so talking about his flaws is pointless since he got the contract, and jerry is all in on him.
Plus fans like to have hope, that he will play great, and offense will be great, so lets wait until we see what happens in Sept.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This guy is a steal! I watched one game and automatically knew he was their best WR, and had big game!
I liked his HL, but again we need to wait and see what him and others look like in PS, and then there is how will our coaches use him and others,
and will they even get a chance to show what they can do?
This guy is a draft pick, so he will get better chance than the udfa's.

Zman5

Reaction score
But you'd have Dak jacked up because he wouldn't have 3 1st round O-line and a stud 1st round RB taking the beating FOR him.

Took dak 4 years to get injured when our o-line finally cracked. Then ANOTHER QB got jacked because of it.

You act like all it takes is a few good receivers to make a good QB. That..is HS.

All those are great but won't help if receivers can't get open and catch. And you make it sound like Burrows played with bunch of scrubs. It's obvious you don't know anything about football.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All those are great but won't help if receivers can't get open and catch. And you make it sound like Burrows played with bunch of scrubs. It's obvious you don't know anything about football.
I know nothing about football. That's why I'm HERE and not running my own NFL team like you.

Yep..Cinnci...damn fine football team right there. Man their Super Bowl runs the last couple years...epic.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Well Frozen, I would suggest you save any critique of dak for after the games in Sept.
Dak is the qb now no matter what, unless he gets hurt, or played really bad for like 10 games in a row.

And he isnt going to play that bad, so talking about his flaws is pointless since he got the contract, and jerry is all in on him.
Plus fans like to have hope, that he will play great, and offense will be great, so lets wait until we see what happens in Sept.

I feel with all the talent we have, we can make it far, especially if the D steps up.

We can make it far even with his flaws

Zman5

Reaction score
I know nothing about football. That's why I'm HERE and not running my own NFL team like you.

Yep..Cinnci...damn fine football team right there. Man their Super Bowl runs the last couple years...epic.

So how many SB runs did we have last couple of years? So according to you, Burrows must suck too since he was drafted by Cincy. Once again, another clueless post. :facepalm:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So how many SB runs did we have last couple of years? So according to you, Burrows must suck too since he was drafted by Cincy. Once again, another clueless post. :facepalm:
That isn't what i said AT ALL. You're making stuff up in your head because your logic is so faulty and you are attempting to make sense of it.

You said "I make it sound like he played with a bunch of scrubs.". When you have THAT high of a draft pick...you probably suck. The TEAM not the draft pick.

If Dak had gone to Cinnci in 2020...you really think he would be as successful as he is now? Come on. I'm willing to bet he'd be in the same boat as Joe's in now. Case in point, our o-line declined in 2020. Two QB's hurt. Coincidence? Hmm...I think not.

Zman5

Reaction score
That isn't what i said AT ALL. You're making stuff up in your head because your logic is so faulty and you are attempting to make sense of it.

You said "I make it sound like he played with a bunch of scrubs.". When you have THAT high of a draft pick...you probably suck. The TEAM not the draft pick.

If Dak had gone to Cinnci in 2020...you really think he would be as successful as he is now? Come on. I'm willing to bet he'd be in the same boat as Joe's in now. Case in point, our o-line declined in 2020. Two QB's hurt. Coincidence? Hmm...I think not.

That's your dumb opinion based on BS and not facts. Dak didn't get hurt from the OLine being bad. Do you even watch the games? I doubt it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's your dumb opinion based on BS and not facts. Dak didn't get hurt from the OLine being bad. Do you even watch the games? I doubt it.

How many times do you design an NFL QB run UP THE MIDDLE? And if they DID design...they did so KNOWING the o-line was sheet.

What about Andy? No comment about THAT I see. How convenient.

Zman5

Reaction score
How many times do you design an NFL QB run UP THE MIDDLE? And if they DID design...they did so KNOWING the o-line was sheet.

What about Andy? No comment about THAT I see. How convenient.

Dak was running as much if not more when he had a better OLine in 2016-2018 .
Dalton got injured from getting a cheap shot to the head while sliding to go down and then he was out due to getting Covid.

Clueless as usual. It's obvious you either don't watch the games or know anything about football.

Last edited:

buddieluver

Reaction score
Senior yr of high school 65 receptions for 1656 yds and 24 tds senior season he was named to the 2015 USA Today All-USA high school football second team. He was a four star recruit coming out of high school and committed to Stanford to play college football.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was running as much if not more when he had a better OLine in 2016-2018 .
Dalton got injured from getting a cheap shot to the head while sliding to go down and then he was out due to getting Covid.

Clueless as usual. It's obvious you either don't watch the games or know anything about football.

I think it's you that doesn't watch or know anything. You just look at a TINY slice of the play without and consideration for everything that goes into it.

But then, you'll go to any length to justify your person opinion and agenda...while acting like some expert with his own NFL team. Hate to break it to you, but you are a nothing....just like me. You're HERE....acting like an expert and insulting other people. LOL>..that's funny as H-E-double hockey sticks.

Zman5

Reaction score
I think it's you that doesn't watch or know anything. You just look at a TINY slice of the play without and consideration for everything that goes into it.

But then, you'll go to any length to justify your person opinion and agenda...while acting like some expert with his own NFL team. Hate to break it to you, but you are a nothing....just like me. You're HERE....acting like an expert and insulting other people. LOL>..that's funny as H-E-double hockey sticks.

What TINY slice? You said Dak and Dalton got injured because the OL was bad which is completely wrong. Even a 10 year old who watches the game would know that wasn't true. That's like saying Romo got injured in 2016 because the OL was bad.

Every time you post, it makes it more obvious you don't have a clue when it comes to football.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This pick has me excited.

Questionable hands scare me but he’s got the athleticism and circus catch ability in him and he gets small and runs well after the catch.

This pick has home run potential imo.

When I see players like this I always think... What if he went to school at Alabama...

I'm not sure if questionable hands are curable but he'll have some good coaching and fine receivers to school him, so there's that. :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm not sure if questionable hands are curable but he'll have some good coaching and fine receivers to school him, so there's that. :)

Some really good receivers have had questionable hands.

I just think this player need coaching and reps. He can really be as good as he wants.

He’s got a top NFL WR kind of skill set and he’s going to be fun to watch develop.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Some really good receivers have had questionable hands.

I just think this player need coaching and reps. He can really be as good as he wants.

He’s got a top NFL WR kind of skill set and he’s going to be fun to watch develop.

Seems to me that it's more a matter of developing a good habit of concentration and simply making it a natural reflex.

With the combination of ideal size and speed to his credit, his potential for good development should likely be a given.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Those "scrubs" sure looked better with Burrow than they did with Dalton......

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What TINY slice? You said Dak and Dalton got injured because the OL was bad which is completely wrong. Even a 10 year old who watches the game would know that wasn't true. That's like saying Romo got injured in 2016 because the OL was bad.

Every time you post, it makes it more obvious you don't have a clue when it comes to football.

So you were in the huddle...on the headphones...and know for a FACT that they DIDN'T call that play because the o-line was having trouble.

gat dang you are one egomaniac summagun.