An intriguing height-weight-speed prospect,RD 5 | PICK 179 - Cowboys: Simi Fehoko WR

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'll wait and see on that based on this season. As you said, Gallup is not as good as Cooper. So for me to cut Cooper and use that money to keep Gallup, either Lamb or Gallup needs to show the ability to take over the top spot or Cooper has to be sidelined with his health issues.
Cut? When you have a #1 WR who repeatedly tops 1000, you do not cut. If you want to move on teams will line up to trade with you.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Cut? When you have a #1 WR who repeatedly tops 1000, you do not cut. If you want to move on teams will line up to trade with you.

Fair enough. I don't expect us to part ways with Cooper, though, unless something happens this season to show us that we should. I fully expect Gallup to leave in free agency.

Zman5

Reaction score
So you were in the huddle...on the headphones...and know for a FACT that they DIDN'T call that play because the o-line was having trouble.

gat dang you are one egomaniac summagun.

Compared to you, anyone would look like a HOF coach. It's not really hard. Even someone who watched one football game would know more than you.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Fair enough. I don't expect us to part ways with Cooper, though, unless something happens this season to show us that we should. I fully expect Gallup to leave in free agency.

I don't think a decision is really due on Gallup until the 2022 cap number is set. If it shoots back up to 220 or 225 million there will be no urgency to dump him. Now if Cedrick Wilson continues to make the kind of strides he was showing before Dak went down that itself might render Gallup expendable but as you stated, it will all play out over the course of this season.