Anbody Traveling To Cowboys/ Skins Game..

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys are heading to the Skins/ Cowboys game? I am trying to get tickets but it's been hard to get.

JBS

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2413473 said:
Just wondering if any of you guys are heading to the Skins/ Cowboys game? I am trying to get tickets but it's been hard to get.

Im definitely there. I grew up in rockville, maryland - about 30 mins outside of fedex. Recently moved to austin, tx , but I am heading back to maryland on thursday particularly for this game and then to visit the fam haha! My business partner/ one of my best friends is a die hard skins fan - this is his first year as a season ticket holder and the guy purchased loge seats...needless to say I am set up pretty well for this game.

Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2413480 said:
Im definitely there. I grew up in rockville, maryland - about 30 mins outside of fedex. Recently moved to austin, tx , but I am heading back to maryland on thursday particularly for this game and then to visit the fam haha! My business partner/ one of my best friends is a die hard skins fan - this is his first year as a season ticket holder and the guy purchased loge seats...needless to say I am set up pretty well for this game.

Awesome! Enjoy! Make sure you break your friends stones after a Cowboys victory. Post Pictures.

CoachHodnett

Play-calling is an Art
Reaction score
I will be there. Me and girlfriend got tickets. We are going up Saturday night, staying at a hotel, then spending the day in DC on sunday before heading to the stadium. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me! We will be eating lunch at the ESPN Zone Sunday afternoon.

JBS

Reaction score
ill definitely be taking pictures...I have been to a few boys skins games in the past and we are well represented - I just hope we can get a few extra people in there for this game. I am so jacked up for this game!!

Reaction score
CoachHodnett;2413496 said:
I will be there. Me and girlfriend got tickets. We are going up Saturday night, staying at a hotel, then spending the day in DC on sunday before heading to the stadium. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me! We will be eating lunch at the ESPN Zone Sunday afternoon.

SWWWWEEET! Go Cowboys!!

jakester

Reaction score
i live in md and have 2 tickets that i want to sell ,endzone 8 rows off the field -let me know if anybody wants them 200 dollars each and parking pass

Reaction score
I am happy to announce I will be at my Cowboys/Skins game of my life. Been to others, but always wanted to go there and cheer while we beat them in Fed Ex Field. I too will be posting alot of pics.

arync

Reaction score
I live in DC and I'm going hit me up. Is anyone going to the radio road show, I'll be there as well

DCCowboys

Reaction score
I'll be there is section 114 row 2 right next the Boys tunnel. Anybody know what hotel they are staying at?