And here comes Jerry blowing smoke up your butt 2018

Big_D

Reaction score
There wasn't a huge gap between them and the Giants either! Considering they only won 2 Super Bowls that went well. Jerry has the division right where he wants them. Right now coaching separates these teams or else they actually would be close.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
This is the Boys year. The Boys have great tem and have made improvements by choosing wisely in free agency and the draft. They have also released average players with large contracts. Last season they gutted the secondary and went younger and I saw improvement. I expect the team to continue to focus on the trenches and improve the roster with young studs.

I think the Boys are better than the Eagles !!!

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Listen if you hate the Cowboys then go root for someone else. I for one agree with Jones. This team isn’t far away from the Eagles.

They have us decidedly in the coaching department and that wins as many or more games than talent. Guess Jerrah isn't looking at it that way. I do think talent wise we have the horses to beat them.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If you want to think that then fine...but then picture Garrett coaching the Eagles instead of Pederson and then come talk to me. Could Garrett have outcoached Belichick in the biggest game with a backup QB?

Big_D

Reaction score
It's the same garbage year after year with Jerry!! Some don't get tired of it?