And that is why Goff was the 1 pick of the whole draft

IheartRomo

Reaction score
You sound more jealous than anything because our QB sucks and is a worse bus driver than goff!

Not jealous at all. I think Dak is a decent QB, not great. I think Goff is a decent QB, not great. I just don't think we should credit Goff as Rodgers or Brady all of the sudden because he has a spectacular coach and great team.

He doesn't particularly impress when you watch him the way that Mahomes does, for instance.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak is home watching Ray Donovan, Goff is headed to the Super Bowl. #1 pick vs Late 4th round, it obviously makes a huge difference.
There is a difference but its not Daks fault our FO was incompetent and didn't use a 1st rd pick on a QB when Romos health started to impact the team . Romo should still be playing and Dak would be his back up in training if he could have stayed healthy . Dak has had to play before he put in his clipboard time like Romo did and he has overachieved .

Whats wrong with Ray Donovan Goff would be watching it also if the Refs did there job LOLOL

Blackrain

Reaction score
Coaching always matters but a Player needs to have the god given talent in order for the coaching to spawn results.....or else a team might want the assistance of a Dr. Frankenstein or some other source of science I guess.....
That explains your football logic equating DR Frankenstein with a source of science . Got to wonder who had the God given Talent to spawn a troll like you to pollute our forum

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Not jealous at all. I think Dak is a decent QB, not great. I think Goff is a decent QB, not great. I just don't think we should credit Goff as Rodgers or Brady all of the sudden because he has a spectacular coach and great team.

He doesn't particularly impress when you watch him the way that Mahomes does, for instance.

And Rodgers and Brady don't have spectacular coaches? Brady has the best coach of all time to many and McCarthy was no slouch. He helped revive Favre first before developing Rodgers.

kskboys

Reaction score
That explains your football logic equating DR Frankenstein with a source of science . Got to wonder who had the God given Talent to spawn a troll like you to pollute our forum
Pretty sure it's because I was a meanie to him on the old boards.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's because I was a meanie to him on the old boards.

The possibility exists he was emotionally scarred LOLOL Maybe he can find a support group that specializes in people negatively fixated on particular athletes.

The crap we have to wade through to just talk some football , SHEESH!!!

IheartRomo

Reaction score
And Rodgers and Brady don't have spectacular coaches? Brady has the best coach of all time to many and McCarthy was no slouch. He helped revive Favre first before developing Rodgers.

I think Rodgers made McCarthy, not the other way around. Also, one SB with the greatest QB of all time is mind bogglingly disappointing.

Although, yes Brady is a product of Belichick, no question. One of the reasons that I consider Rodgers the GOAT - it's impossible to tell how much of the Patriots success is attributable to Brady vs Belichick (I consider Belichick to be the more essential).

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think Rodgers made McCarthy, not the other way around. Also, one SB with the greatest QB of all time is mind bogglingly disappointing.

Although, yes Brady is a product of Belichick, no question. One of the reasons that I consider Rodgers the GOAT - it's impossible to tell how much of the Patriots success is attributable to Brady vs Belichick (I consider Belichick to be the more essential).

Again, McCarthy didn't start with with Rodgers, he started with Favre and revived his career. And LOL did you see what Rodgers looked like early on?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
was the #1 pick of the whole draft. Exactly what we need fellas and gals. Key completions when the $ was on the line. 3 years in and GOFF is the starting SB QB, bus drivers need not apply. Will be Goff and Brady or Mahomes, only Throughbreds need apply.
Lets wait with the annointing oil , (as Parcells used to say) if he can play out and beat a Bellichek Defense , then we can consider that.

rags747

Reaction score
Lets wait with the annointing oil , (as Parcells used to say) if he can play out and beat a Bellichek Defense , then we can consider that.
Listen Im not saying that he is all that, just that pedigree usually counts for something...Not always.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
was the #1 pick of the whole draft. Exactly what we need fellas and gals. Key completions when the $ was on the line. 3 years in and GOFF is the starting SB QB, bus drivers need not apply. Will be Goff and Brady or Mahomes, only Throughbreds need apply.
tenor.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This thread didn't age well. :laugh:

They usually do when you look at my posts.

For example.

Goff was carried by his coach.

That was nothing super impressive.

I’m all for replacing Dak when the moment presents itself but Dak could’ve won that game in the rams system

If you go back even further I didn't like Goff coming out of college . I felt he was highly overrated. I think McVay saved his career.