Qcard

Reaction score
That is 3 out of 14 Career Pick 6s.

I will post the rest accordingly

Dak DiNucci 2020

Dak Haters tRifle 2020

Qcard

Reaction score
all I need to know is can he beat Philly's third-string and pickup players. our guy can't
Watch this....all you need to know is that Andy Dalton can not best anyone to get into contention....2-14...not even worthy of Eagle backups.... Pederson defense would pick off Andy 2-3 at least a Pick 6...

Oh yeah he never had talent....

Qcard

Reaction score
This one is wonderful...In light of @PAPPYDOG triple coverage knock on Dak Prescott watch tRifle lead Kendricks into the Endzone....Andy didn't even bother to tackle.... must have been his horrible offenses responsibility...smh at least Zeke and Lamb will chase down defenders I guess....

Qcard

Reaction score

Just Pick 6s folks.....

We have a crate full of Career 118 Ints for another thread....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This one is wonderful...In light of @PAPPYDOG triple coverage knock on Dak Prescott watch tRifle lead Kendricks into the Endzone....Andy didn't even bother to tackle.... must have been his horrible offenses responsibility...smh at least Zeke and Lamb will chase down defenders I guess....

Funny how worried you guys are about Andy.:omg:
I wonder why????

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak didn't hit Gilmore in stride

See how Dalton lead Gilmore into space...placed the ball only where the CB could catch it... watch a thrower... beautiful arm...mechanics... excellent footwork.

Dalton at 32 yrs after 8-24 over last 2 seasons is prime QB talent:facepalm:

Qcard

Reaction score
Funny how worried you guys are about Andy.:omg:
I wonder why????
Worried....Nope just exposing myths!

We know exactly who Andy Dalton is..I loved Dalton at TCU. I am fan. I just don't buy into hyping Dalton to fuel your Dak Hate.
What another Pick 6? I've posted 5 of 6 so far....I can't find the Zero yard Pick 6 against Washington Burgundy and Gold.

It was classic tRifle.....great thrower....eye test is crap...we have receipts it's called video:lmao2:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Worried....Nope just exposing myths!

We know exactly who Andy Dalton is..I loved Dalton at TCU. I am fan. I just don't buy into hyping Dalton to fuel your Dak Hate.
What another Pick 6? I've posted 5 of 6 so far....I can't find the Zero yard Pick 6 against Washington Burgundy and Gold.

It was classic tRifle.....great thrower....eye test is crap...we have receipts it's called video:lmao2:
Good lord he is terrible. Bring Cooper Rush back.

Qcard

Reaction score
They consider all his yards as garbage time and didn’t qualify lol.
Andy Dalton Garbage stats start around week 7. When the Bengals are eliminated from contention.

Andy Dalton is 8-24 over past 2 seasons

Yep Cowboy fan Hate losing....keep tRifle on the bench

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Andy Dalton Garbage stats start around week 7. When the Bengals are eliminated from contention.

Andy Dalton is 8-24 over past 2 seasons

Yep Cowboy fan Hate losing....keep tRifle on the bench
But hey......he “looks good” and throws a pretty spiral lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has beautiful Ball skills...what a thrower!!! Leads the Wrs ooops DBs for perfect pass. Places the ball where only WR or DB can't be tackled after catch...:lmao2:

Dalton hype is a myth
I know Bengals fans are somewhere looking at us like we are pathetic right now lol.......meanwhile they are happy to have Burrow.