Andy Dalton | 2019 Highlights - Looks pretty good

Techsass

Reaction score
Frankly..

Dalton is a better ball handler than Dak and gets the TE involved a lot which is good news for Jarwin.

Dalton has never had an offense like ours to play behind.

I think Dak needs to stay on his toes. Dalton will play for half the asking price of Dak and we will win in the process.

I will be rooting for him to get his chance.

All this lip service by Dak about dreaming to play for the Cowboys was just shinning us on.

Dalton has also said he wanted to be drafted by the Cowboys to stay near home. Now he has his chance.
I'm all on board with Andy & I'm glad he's now a Cowboy. The idea that Dak is quaking in his shoes & scared about how well Andy might do is a bit much.

I've seen him over the years, but not often because Cincy doesn't get much air time in our area.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
He has folded plenty .., even during his rookie season . a few examples From recent debacles by Dak :

2018 vs Tennesse at home . terrible performance that prompted Jerry to lose a 1st rounder and get Cooper .
2018 against the Colts ( zero points ... how can QB with this talent on offense not engineer one point ?
2018 vs the Rams . The running game stalled , he folded easily and missed many throws .
2019 ( Vs saints , ( no TDs ) patriots ( no TDs) , jets , bears , buffalo , Eagles ( No TDs)

and many I don’t even recall . The1-6 2019 record shows he folds against Decent teams .

Flex on em

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm all on board with Andy & I'm glad he's now a Cowboy. The idea that Dak is quaking in his shoes & scared about how well Andy might do is a bit much.

I've seen him over the years, but not often because Cincy doesn't get much air time in our area.
Have you ever watched Andy Dalton play. It’s like he is in slow motion. I’ve been through a lot of quarterbacks watching the Dallas Cowboys. All the way from Randall Cunningham. The Brandon Wheaton. No thank you Andy Dalton

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

And what’s even worse is you probably believe this. You probably never watched a real football game in your life. And I’m not talking about this candy *** **** they play today

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@PAPPYDOG will never take that bet....

As I'm working on a spotless record here (Don't be mad Dak-trolls) remember my projection here and come back for more abuse as you seem to have a fetish for it.
Andy Dalton will replace Dak under center at some point during the 2021 season due to Dak's inabilities to move the offense.
And not due to injury.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Bengals WR Tate looks really good. I never heard of him. Wasn’t AJ Green out the whole year for the Bengals? That was his #1 target.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Just like we were wrong when we predicted that Dak will no receive a long team deal.
Pucker up buttercup as Dalton starting is inevitable!!!
Yep his 1 TD and 6 INTs in the playoffs and 0-5 record is really going to get it done.

You don't like Dak and I get it but Dalton is worse and not a single professional would take Dalton over Dak.

Techsass

Reaction score
Have you ever watched Andy Dalton play. It’s like he is in slow motion. I’ve been through a lot of quarterbacks watching the Dallas Cowboys. All the way from Randall Cunningham. The Brandon Wheaton. No thank you Andy Dalton
And what’s even worse is you probably believe this. You probably never watched a real football game in your life. And I’m not talking about this candy *** **** they play today
Where you trying to go with this? How about you just take what I wrote at face value & quit getting your panties into such a wad?

I seriously doubt Thorson or DiNucci will do better for us than Dalton can this season. And while I have watched football on B&W TVs, I still enjoy today's version of the game.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
As I'm working on a spotless record here (Don't be mad Dak-trolls) remember my projection here and come back for more abuse as you seem to have a fetish for it.
Andy Dalton will replace Dak under center at some point during the 2021 season due to Dak's inabilities to move the offense.
And not due to injury.
Dalton is only signed thru 2020 :huh:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Dalton is a good player, but this is a highlight film. It’s designed to highlight a player. Any QB can look great on a highlight film.
I would like your post but ur a hater and dont like nobodies ish even if you agree with them. Jus sayin. Carry on

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I bet there’s a lot more than 11 minutes of tape where Dalton didn’t look very good which is why he ended up with a 78.3 passer rating and was benched and dumped.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I bet there’s a lot more than 11 minutes of tape where Dalton didn’t look very good which is why he ended up with a 78.3 passer rating and was benched and dumped.
Reminds me of when Romo haters yearned for QBs such as Brady Quinn and Christian Ponder. They’ll take anyone capable of fogging a mirror to get rid of Dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Reminds me of when Romo haters yearned for QBs such as Brady Quinn and Christian Ponder. They’ll take anyone capable of fogging a mirror to get rid of Dak.

The bozos on this board will take anyone who’ll come cheaper than Dak. They don’t think the QB matters because they’re idiots.

Swagger

Reaction score
Problem with comparison... the talent on the offense between Dallas and the Bengals??? Yeah, Bengals were god awful.
I think Dalton has a better throwing arm... I question some of the reads he makes though.

Dallas's offensive line was ranked like 4th and the Bengals were ranked like 30th.

While we had people complaining the line for Dak.

Dalton had the least amount of time to throw of an QB last season. (actually for time to throw he has been at or near the bottom of the list for years... it is a wonder he is still alive)
It's embarrassing for other people to compare them from last season. Some people just don't understand.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The bozos on this board will take anyone who’ll come cheaper than Dak. They don’t think the QB matters...idiots!
Yup. Dak was making peanuts for 4 years and all of a sudden it’s important the QB position needs to be cheap.