Video: Andy Dalton: "Definitely A Transition For Me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But he hasn’t, though. He hasn’t been close to being benched.
His protector (Garrett) is gone. Bet on the following as when he has another Dak game vs a good defense Andy will be coming in under center.
We have lost enough games vs good teams due to the inability of our passing attack.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
His protector (Garrett) is gone. Bet on the following as when he has another Dak game vs a good defense Andy will be coming in under center.
We have lost enough games vs good teams due to the inability of our passing attack.
A trend since Aikman left. Dalton isn’t fixing that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A trend since Aikman left. Dalton isn’t fixing that.

Stop lying!
Romo never had a problem scoring against anyone!
Dak is not fixable and only a matter of time he gets the hook....

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Personally, I'm just happy we finally have a back up QB that I feel can win a decent percentage of games if needed.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Unless you want a chance to go to the big dance...then it makes perfect sense.

Another one that thinks he knows more than the coach. Lets see one is paid 31 mil and the other is being paid ONE TENTH of that at 3 mil and you think McCarthy will sit 31 mil so 3 mil can play? Now lets look at something else. Dalton got fired for a QB that hadn't played a single snap in the NFL, Prescott going into this free agency was rated as the #1 fee agent. One got fired one was rated as #1 and you think the coach, you know someone that has actual NFL experience, will bench the #1 so the fired QB can play.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Serious question.

So you would prefer Dak Prescott over 2014 Tony Romo?

That's not really a fair question. Romo had 8 years as the starter to hone his skills going into 2014 and now Prescott has had half of that. The Cowboys in 2014 had a 12-4 record and got as far as the divisional round in the playoffs. The Cowboys in 2017 Prescott as a rookie the Cowboys were 13-3 and got to the wildcard game and then two years later got to the Divisional round. Romo in 9 years of starting for the Cowboys played in 6 playoff games. Prescott in 4 years of starting for the Cowboys have played in 3 playoff games. The other problem is trying to pluck one player from a different team and say what he would do on a different team.

Swagger

Reaction score
That's not really a fair question. Romo had 8 years as the starter to hone his skills going into 2014 and now Prescott has had half of that. The Cowboys in 2014 had a 12-4 record and got as far as the divisional round in the playoffs. The Cowboys in 2017 Prescott as a rookie the Cowboys were 13-3 and got to the wildcard game and then two years later got to the Divisional round. Romo in 9 years of starting for the Cowboys played in 6 playoff games. Prescott in 4 years of starting for the Cowboys have played in 3 playoff games. The other problem is trying to pluck one player from a different team and say what he would do on a different team.

Everything you write is correct - I do not dispute that.

The poster wrote, "Romo was crap". There was no qualification to specific years, just a general comment that in effect covers his entire playing career.

So my question is a fair one in relation to the aforementioned comment and I'm still waiting for his/her response...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

The poster wrote, "Romo was crap". There was no qualification to specific years, just a general comment that in effect covers his entire playing career.

So my question is a fair one in relation to the aforementioned comment and I'm still waiting for his/her response...

OK, it was just my 2 cents worth on the subject.

MikeB80

Reaction score

everything he wrote was not correct actually.

These romo takes are laughable.

Swagger

Reaction score
everything he wrote was not correct actually.

These romo takes are laughable.
Fair enough. The data looked correct to me but perhaps it's not.

More importantly, my question has remain unanswered...

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Serious question.

So you would prefer Dak Prescott over 2014 Tony Romo?
Why does it have to be 2014 Tony Romo? Why can’t it be 2008 Tony Romo who stunk it up against Philly with the season on the line?

Status
Not open for further replies.