Angry lifelong Cowboys Fan, glad we lost for first time ever

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
....yeah that is right, for the first time ever, I'm glad this team lost last night. I'm sick of it, fed up. All these professional coaches, the GM, JJ, JG, etc can't see or live in denial for the exact things we as fan have seen coming and they do nothing to change anything. We all saw this season coming!!! For reasons we could have avoided!! It's sickening!

A traveling circus, side show, is at what we Cowboys have become. Last night I saw many things come home to roost for the Cowboys. Jason Garret, they showed him closeup on the sideline many times and he looks like he has gone mental. He looks seriously disturbed and lost. Dak? Every snap, ever shot of him on the sideline, he looks panicked, confused, scared and nervous. He's not loose, free and gunslinging anything. I've went over the fundamentals many times here, as to why he will never be an NFL. QB. I'm not listing them all again. After the Cowboys are done with him, he will be the next RG3,FORGOTTEN. HE SUCKS!!! Those of you who have followed the game know what I mean. Dak sucks, period, read the scouting report on him, it was all 110% accurate.

If Garret is gonna stay for the rest of this season, he needs to make a Parcels type move and at least take a swing with another QB. It's time. Dak will not single handily win a game all season. We are going 5-11 folks. We just finished the easy part of our schedule, now it gets real.

The sad part, is we have a playoff team, minus a top tier starting QB and proper play calling.

And what was that punt on the 40 yard line on 4th and one in OT. Are you kidding me? Seriously, what was Garrett smoking. Top 5 most pathetic decisions I'ver ever seen in my life. I used to like Garrett, but now I see him as a kid, ten years old, who would pour out his pennies each day and count them on his bedroom floor to make sure he didn't lose any. He's too conservative, not imaginative and I think mentally, he's cracked. The play calling was the most predictable, "safe" boring, I've seen in all my years of watching football last night.

I've had enough. I want to see major changes this year, this off season, heads to roll, or I'm boycotting my precious Cowboys! And you all should too! We are the most loyal sports fans in the world and for it, we get this ****, we all saw coming? Really????????

BigD_95

Reaction score
....yeah that is right, for the first time ever, I'm glad this team lost last night. I'm sick of it, fed up. All these professional coaches, the GM, JJ, JG, etc can't see or live in denial for the exact things we as fan have seen coming and they do nothing to change anything. We all saw this season coming!!! For reasons we could have avoided!! It's sickening!

A traveling circus, side show, is at what we Cowboys have become. Last night I saw many things come home to roost for the Cowboys. Jason Garret, they showed him closeup on the sideline many times and he looks like he has gone mental. He looks seriously disturbed and lost. Dak? Every snap, ever shot of him on the sideline, he looks panicked, confused, scared and nervous. He's not loose, free and gunslinging anything. I've went over the fundamentals many times here, as to why he will never be an NFL. QB. I'm not listing them all again. After the Cowboys are done with him, he will be the next RG3,FORGOTTEN. HE SUCKS!!! Those of you who have followed the game know what I mean. Dak sucks, period, read the scouting report on him, it was all 110% accurate.

If Garret is gonna stay for the rest of this season, he needs to make a Parcels type move and at least take a swing with another QB. It's time. Dak will not single handily win a game all season. We are going 5-11 folks. We just finished the easy part of our schedule, now it gets real.

The sad part, is we have a playoff team, minus a top tier starting QB and proper play calling.

And what was that punt on the 40 yard line on 4th and one in OT. Are you kidding me? Seriously, what was Garrett smoking. Top 5 most pathetic decisions I'ver ever seen in my life. I used to like Garrett, but now I see him as a kid, ten years old, who would pour out his pennies each day and count them on his bedroom floor to make sure he didn't lose any. He's too conservative, not imaginative and I think mentally, he's cracked. The play calling was the most predictable, "safe" boring, I've seen in all my years of watching football last night.

I've had enough. I want to see major changes this year, this off season, heads to roll, or I'm boycotting my precious Cowboys! And you all should too! We are the most loyal sports fans in the world and for it, we get this ****, we all saw coming? Really????????

I feel your pain and I agree with you. Since I bought my own house and could get Directv and the Sunday ticket ( I live in PA) I have seen and watched every second of every Cowboys game for the last 17 years. Yea, even those 3 straight 5-11 season under Campo.

Last night I was watching the game and was wondering why I'm watching this instead of the Walking Dead. I really don't know why I bother watching anymore.

I think the reason why it bugs me so much is after Aikman we were trying to find a QB so it wasn't as bad. Nobody was sold on anything until Romo came along. I get the feeling the people that matter actually think Dak is the answer. That's the part that blows me away. They are going to cripple this franchise and sign this guy to a major contract. They are going to pay this guy 20 million a year and we will be stuck with this QB.

I actually like a lot of what Dallas has done lately. We are killing it in the draft. Making some good moves. But keeping Garrett as a head coach is a joke and thinking Dak is a good QB is a joke. Are only real hope is Beasley and Hurns and other receivers keep calling out Dak. The media starts getting on board and fans start screaming it. We force their hand.

I would rather keep Garrett for another 5 years than keep Dak for another year or really another start. We should be on the phone with the Bucs begging for a trade or some team for a QB.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Go forth and run away with tail tucked.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Personally I am hoping for max humiliation. 2 and 14. 40k the last home game. 20 plus years of this garbage.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Go forth and run away with tail tucked.

Nope, not falling for that. We have to face reality, or nothing will change. Until Dak is removed you're going to see what you saw last night, or worse, week after week, with maybe 1-3 decent games in a season by him. And then everyone goes, "oh see he can be the future" he does not have the raw, born with, "God given skills" to play the game at the NFL level. He just does not have it. I like Dak as a person. I think he's a great guy, but winning for the Cowboys, is just not going to happen.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
2 & 14 would be great.

I would love to get that top pick.

With our defense we will win some games. 4-12, to 5-11 is my prediction. I personally want to see total 110% focus on brining in a franchise type QB for this team. The Rams did it, the Chiefs did it and they did it right under the nose of many. Even the Vikings did it. Get creative and get a QB and this team would be 10-6 easily this year and take a very weak NFC East.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'm almost to the point where I think the Cowboys should just lose the next two. I bet Jerry would pull the trigger at 2-5 heading into the bye.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
At this point, I just don’t care. In the past, I’d be depressed all week after a loss (as ridiculous as that sounds). Now I expect it and just simply do not care.

And that is Jerry's biggest fear - apathy and irrelevance and we are a train heading towards both.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score

Well, bye.

I hear the Browns are looking for fans.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
It's anger as having been a fan of this team for life. Over 40 years now!! It's also just downright sad. We are fans, not even paid professionals and we all saw this train wreck coming. Plus we truly have a decent team. We fixed many gaps, but the key position of QB and innovative coaching, we need.

This team we have right now, could make a SB run with the following:
1. Just a top 15 NFL QB, wouldn't even have to be top of the top, just par for the course, able to make basic reads and timing throws and feel the pocket.
2. Highly innovative experienced coaching.
3. We have receivers. Yes, they are new names to us all, but they are not bad, the QB is, but we do need a solid #1 receiver.

Fill those voids and this is a SB caliber team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It is what it is.

I detached myself financially years ago and have tried to emotionally as well.

Once I realized Jerry’s ambitions I lowered my expectations which makes it much easier to follow the Cowboys this era.

When an owner is not doing everything within his power to win kinda silly not to lower the bar.

Thankfully the Cowboys are my local regionally broadcast game because I certainly wouldn’t pay to watch them. But I can root them on while not having much hope. It’s how I’ve followed my mostly dormant Alma Mater.