Twitter: Another piece of evidence

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If anyone is still unclear that our former head coach and staff put us at a competitive disadvantage, here's Exhibit Z in the case:

These are statements from an All-Pro player with no 'dog in the fight', and no 'axe to grind', and no reason to tell anything other than the truth. A truth that a few still can't understand or admit.

After reading comments like this, I'm even more thrilled that the long-ended change was finally made, and our players will no longer be playing with one arm tied behind their backs on Sunday's.

Flamma

Reaction score
They never believed in the running game on 3rd down during the Garrett era. 'That's a passing down baby.'

That's what you get with a coach that never knew how to call a running game in the first place. That and incredible, incredible, predictability.

This is all true, including the OP. But that doesn't explain why our QB threw it there, and poorly.

Blake

Reaction score
This is all true, including the OP. But that doesn't explain why our QB threw it there, and poorly.

Figments of your wild Dak-hating imagination not based in reality or facts.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If anyone is still unclear that our former head coach and staff put us at a competitive disadvantage, here's Exhibit Z in the case:

These are statements from an All-Pro player with no 'dog in the fight', and no 'axe to grind', and no reason to tell anything other than the truth. A truth that a few still can't understand or admit.

After reading comments like this, I'm even more thrilled that the long-ended change was finally made, and our players will no longer be playing with one arm tied behind their backs on Sunday's.

Can you remember the last time we jumped a route? I seriously can’t.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Propaganda.

Is this guy up for a new extension or something?

Sounds like he has nobody to blow his horn for him.

He needs a cuddle.

I wonder if Amari has a 'gotya story' for him as well.

If he truely was as smart as he thinks he is he should stop talking about it and let Amari figure it out.

Watch the next move Amari does to this guy.

His jock strap maybe on the ground next.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Just one question: "Undercutted"??? :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Goes back to the same theme. Predictable Garrett. Everyone knew what was coming.

But if you ask Idgit, Dre11, and Diehardblues Garrett was just a victim here. He was saddled with a lack of talent. :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::huh:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

As good as Gilmore is, I think the playing conditions and the fact that Amari was a shell of his normal self have to be taken into considerations. This wasn't a perfect weather games with a perfectly healthy Cooper.

However, coaching has to adjust for those things and ours did not.

DJordan23

Reaction score
He was speaking to the tendency of Dallas to be predictable....which is an indictment on coaching.
It's funny because a lot of players was saying these things about the Cowboys on both sides of the ball. Sam Darnold pretty much said the same thing about the defense in the lost to the Jets, as well as Jamal Adams jumping that late pass to Witten to prevent a score. No imagination whatsoever, that's definitely on coaching.