Twitter: Another piece of evidence

glimmerman

Reaction score
We have heard it from a few other players.

“They came in and did what they do.”

“You don’t have to game plan against them.”

We played the same way every game and every year. Lining up WR in the same formation and running the same routes.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We have heard it from a few other players.

“They came in and did what they do.”

“You don’t have to game plan against them.”

We played the same way every game and every year. Lining up WR in the same formation and running the same routes.
Sam Darnold went from being as comfortable as can be under center playing the Cowboys to seeing ghosts against the Patriots in one week. :laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If everyone knew this then why did Garrett remain here as HC all of these years? Who is that on?

Our coaching dilemma the last 25 years is on the Dr of Death of this franchise, Jerry the Football Idiot Jone$.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
If anyone is still unclear that our former head coach and staff put us at a competitive disadvantage, here's Exhibit Z in the case:

These are statements from an All-Pro player with no 'dog in the fight', and no 'axe to grind', and no reason to tell anything other than the truth. A truth that a few still can't understand or admit.

After reading comments like this, I'm even more thrilled that the long-ended change was finally made, and our players will no longer be playing with one arm tied behind their backs on Sunday's.

First off I just don't get why Cowboys fans have the need to continue to whine about someone who is no longer with the team. Is whining about them going to change anything they did while with the Cowboys? Second EVERY team has tendencies and EVERY team watches film on teams and find those tendencies and EVERY team runs a play more than once in a game. Gilmore wants people to think he did something no other players do by studying a teams tendencies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First off I just don't get why Cowboys fans have the need to continue to whine about someone who is no longer with the team. Is whining about them going to change anything they did while with the Cowboys?

I know it's tough to be reminded that you were wrong about Garrett. That's why people don't like reading about him any more.

Second EVERY team has tendencies and EVERY team watches film on teams and find those tendencies and EVERY team runs a play more than once in a game. Gilmore wants people to think he did something no other players do by studying a teams tendencies.

Show me where EVERY team is labeled as bland, uninventive, and predictable as Garrett's were. Then you might have a point.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I tell my players execute our gameplan. when they do , they get the credit. it's why we have two championships
when they don't we go into the film room and show them why. the tape don't lie.
But that is coaching......you say to hell with coaching but you are coaching?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Show me where EVERY team is labeled as bland, uninventive, and predictable as Garrett's were. Then you might have a point.

I know your hatred for Garrett blinds you to actual facts but ALL teams study their opponents each week studying their tendencies. There's nothing new about that. Heck Jimmy Johnson has bragged that he ran different variations of about 6 or 8 plays and dared teams to try to stop them. Also I didn't have or do have any love for Garrett. What I did was as long as he was the head coach of the Cowboys I supported him because he was the head coach of the Cowboys. The Cowboys had some bad QB's between Aikman and Romo but while they were with the team I supported them and hoped they would play well and the Cowboys won. Now that Garrett is gone I can and have said that he made mistakes and cost the Cowboys some games. I also don't find the need to dwell on him or continue to whine about someone that is not with the Cowboys anymore.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know your hatred for Garrett blinds you to actual facts but ALL teams study their opponents each week studying their tendencies. There's nothing new about that. Heck Jimmy Johnson has bragged that he ran different variations of about 6 or 8 plays and dared teams to try to stop them. Also I didn't have or do have any love for Garrett. What I did was as long as he was the head coach of the Cowboys I supported him because he was the head coach of the Cowboys.

Your hypocrisy is hilarious!
:lmao:

The Cowboys had some bad QB's between Aikman and Romo but while they were with the team I supported them and hoped they would play well and the Cowboys won. Now that Garrett is gone I can and have said that he made mistakes and cost the Cowboys some games. I also don't find the need to dwell on him or continue to whine about someone that is not with the Cowboys anymore.

No. Clearly a hypocrite like you thinks they get to have it both ways.

You fail.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We've been seen as predictable ever since JG was in Dallas. How many times would they run a similar play over and over? How many times would they force 4 passing plays when we needed 3 or 4 yards.
The real head scratchers like running the ball at will, completely dominating and then just stop running it.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Your hypocrisy is hilarious!
:lmao:

No. Clearly a hypocrite like you thinks they get to have it both ways.

You fail.

No I don't let a blinding hate distort things. It's not being a hypocrite to support your team and then when someone leaves admit that person was not that good. It5's called being a loyal fan of the team and not basing one's fandom based on one person or not being a fan of the team because of one person. You're so blinded by hatred that you don't get being a loyal fan.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think a handful of RBs would have had better careers if they had an offensive scheme and decision makers. I noticed it often where guys like barber, Felix/Julius Jones etc would be doing well and then fall out of their groove from sketchy play calling.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No I don't let a blinding hate distort things. It's not being a hypocrite to support your team and then when someone leaves admit that person was not that good. It5's called being a loyal fan of the team and not basing one's fandom based on one person or not being a fan of the team because of one person. You're so blinded by hatred that you don't get being a loyal fan.

Oh please.

It’s truly sad what a mindless sheep you’ve just admitted to being.

‘Loyal fan’. No.

Brainless sheep is the correct term.

I hope you’re proud because I’m embarrassed for you.
:facepalm:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think a handful of RBs would have had better careers if they had an offensive scheme and decision makers. I noticed it often where guys like barber, Felix/Julius Jones etc would be doing well and then fall out of their groove from sketchy play calling.

Never forget that Garrett always needed somebody helping him with the running game. Half of a coordinator.

basel90

Reaction score
The interception Dak threw against GB in 2016. We ran the same play against the same DB in the regular season. He jumped the route.

This is so true . Dak lacks the football acumen to adjust or audible Effectively during games . That and jason Garrett’s atrocious calling and strategy , meant we lose most games against semi decent teams .

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well, this is quite far from the first time an opponent has told the media that they knew exactly what we were going to do.

Forget about all the ones you never heard about.

Not good any way anyone may choose to look at it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This is so true . Dak lacks the football acumen to adjust or audible Effectively during games . That and jason Garrett’s atrocious calling and strategy , meant we lose most games against semi decent teams .
I know. We have been cursed since Aikman. I remember Romo not have acumen to realize the lineman covering the screen late in the 4th quarter against Washington in 2012 and our season was over.