Video: Another proof Romo made made this putrid scheme look better than what it is

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
So you clearly have early onset dementia, it all makes sense now ;)

I never argued Romo wasn’t up there with the top QB’s statistically. I argued that he had plenty of chances to take this team further into the season on multiple occasions and single handily blew it with his risk taking and carelessness.

I also tend to focus on his bad games because those were some of the most important. The guy couldn’t get it done consistently when it mattered most. He literally had 2 chances to win the last game of the season to get us in the playoffs and screwed up big time. People can blame JG all they want but those games were on Romo. I’m not supporting JG but had Romo even played a decent game, JG’s resume would look much better.

Name me one other “top” QB in the past twenty years that choked in as many big games as he did?

Have a great Sunday, let’s hope for a win today. I think we have a legitimate shot. Go Cowboys!
Great Win today!

aria

Reaction score
Agree just wish they could do it week in and week out.
Yeah, that’s my biggest concern. I’m still mildly optimistic but not as giddy over that win as I thought I would be. I will say after watching Washington play today, I feel better about that game.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s my biggest concern. I’m still mildly optimistic but not as giddy over that win as I thought I would be.
I feel exactly the same way but at least the beat down a pretty good defensive team today. On to the deadskins!