Video: Another proof Romo made made this putrid scheme look better than what it is

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
What a dumb *** comment! Wow, you win the prize for biggest troll. Someone posts a video about a great play by a great player and you wish for "something bad to happen..." Go back under your rock.
Looks like you came out from under your rock to **** off to romo's play lol.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
what a ******* thing to say man

wishing ill will on someone just because you're tired of threads about them on a message board about a game. that's the type of **** you hear at a daycare lol

hilarious sitting back watching you kids play
Cuz fans here are delusional at best. My god let the guy retire in peace. He's not coming back or coaching for us.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Brought them back? Like that should be commended after he literally gave them 14 points and turned the ball over 3 other times.

Alright, let’s fast forward to the following year, 2008. Romo played a win and in game against the Eagles. He threw 39 times for an astonishing 21 completions, barely over a 50% completion rate. He also turned the ball over 3 times and threw ZERO TD passes.

Another fine performance that Romosexuals like to ignore or have more excuses for.
yet Romo was well regarded by coaches and other players in the league...he had bad games, so did brady, so did Rodgers, so did manning, etc.....they were less bad games than good games, which is the opposite of Dak, its mostly bad games.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
And he wasn't as bad or average as many people that dislike Romo think he was either. Outside of maybe 2006, he never played for a great offensive coach. Or coaching staff period.
I never said he was trash I said he was above average consistently in around the top 7-12 qbs in the league. Never really elite but pretty good. But just didn't have "IT" which was more so luck than anything else. He was one unlucky *******.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
yet Romo was well regarded by coaches and other players in the league...he had bad games, so did brady, so did Rodgers, so did manning, etc.....they were less bad games than good games, which is the opposite of Dak, its mostly bad games.
I think Dak is still in the positive it's getting close tho

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
These threads are really making me want something bad to happen to romo. Like jesus christ he was an above average qb that can't hold field goal snaps, was unlucky as hell, and won 2 playoff games in a decade. He wasn't that good give it a rest. He won't even make the HOF. Stop worrying about a guy that could barely make it to work on a consistent basis.

Posts like these make me want to see you get hit by a bus. Like Jesus Christo. :D

NumOneQB

Reaction score
While we’re watching clips of old retired Cowboy quarterbacks, anyone have clips of Danny White or Troy Aikman to post? Maybe clips of all 3 QBs playing in the NFC title game. Oh wait a minute.....

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
While we’re watching clips of old retired Cowboy quarterbacks, anyone have clips of Danny White or Troy Aikman to post? Maybe clips of all 3 QBs playing in the NFC title game. Oh wait a minute.....
Here's something for you to read while everybody's waiting.

Avg Rank - Defensive Passer Rating
5 Best Seasons

White's Defenses 4th
(1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th)

Aikman's Defenses 6th
(1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 10th)

Staubach's Defenses 6th
(4th, 4th, 6th, 7th, 9th)

Romo's Defenses 15th
(5th, 13th, 16th, 20th, 21st)

aria

Reaction score
I’m not comparing him to Dak but since you mentioned it. First 3 years of each QB (started with Romo in 2007)

Dang formatting is screwed up on my ipad.

Tony Bologna QBR Dak QBR

2007- 78.6 2016- 78.8
2008- 56.3 2017- 69.5
2009- 64.5 2018- 40.7 (obviously he has several more games to make this better or worse)

I’m ready for more excuses. But but but...Tony didn’t have Zeke yet Dak has no Witten. Can’t blame JG either. Can’t wait to hear them.

aria

Reaction score
His bad games were some of the most important as well. He also was too injury prone because he hung on to the ball too long.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This video shows how Romo would call a new play at the LOS to make JG bad scheme work. Against 2014 playoff game against Detroit, two plays were called based on coverage they saw all game. When Romo saw that the coverage was looked different he called a brand new play "Tennessee" at the line.

This shows you Romo made the coaches look much better than they were. People who thinks we can just bring in a new QB and all will be fine are kidding themselves. Unless JG and his scheme is gone, we need a QB that is as good or better than Romo. Good luck with that. Nothing will really change much until JG is gone.

Dak is set up to fail in this offense as is any QB that comes in here. Dak friendly? Where is that? This entire offense is QB enemy.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Brought them back? Like that should be commended after he literally gave them 14 points and turned the ball over 3 other times.

Alright, let’s fast forward to the following year, 2008. Romo played a win and in game against the Eagles. He threw 39 times for an astonishing 21 completions, barely over a 50% completion rate. He also turned the ball over 3 times and threw ZERO TD passes.

Another fine performance that Romosexuals like to ignore or have more excuses for.
He. Got two Ws in both of those games. Did you know Romo had the most comeback wins in the 08 season you speak down on. Did you know Romo was the Cowboys for 90% of his career. Your making points on why Romo was great he was the rocky balboa of football QBs at his peak...he kept coming back regardless of how many times he was knocked down.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I’m not comparing him to Dak but since you mentioned it. First 3 years of each QB (started with Romo in 2007)

Tony Bologna QBR Dak QBR
2007- 78.6 2016- 78.8
2008- 56.3 2017- 69.5
2009- 64.5 2018- 40.7 (obviously he has several more games to make this better or worse)

I’m ready for more excuses. But but but...Tony didn’t have Zeke yet Dak has no Witten. Can’t blame JG either. Can’t wait to hear them.
Uh, Romo played 10 games in 2006, but I guess that doesn't fit your cherry picking now does it troll?

Also, QBR is not a real stat, it's a metric created by ESPN that no one is exactly sure how it works. Why don't you use something like I don't know, yards per attempt, or adjusted yards per attempt?

Back under your rock... your trolling is getting too transparent at this point.

aria

Reaction score
He. Got two Ws in both of those games. Did you know Romo had the most comeback wins in the 08 season you speak down on. Did you know Romo was the Cowboys for 90% of his career. Your making points on why Romo was great he was the rocky balboa of football QBs at his peak...he kept coming back regardless of how many times he was knocked down.
Really? Lol, that’s a horrible comparison. First of all, Rocky won championships, Romo won a couple playoff games. Rocky was a champion, Romo wasn’t even a contender.

He didn’t comeback against the Eagles example I brought up did he? He didn’t come back in the similar Commanders game either (do I need to post those stats for you as well?). He didn’t come back against the Giants in 2007 (after coming back from Cabo).

It’s hilarious how he gets credit for coming back from games when he caused the other team to be in the lead in the first place. Again, no credit to the defense or any other players. It’s like people talking about how great Zeke is but refuse to acknowledge the majority of the reason he has such great numbers is the O line. Tony didn’t do it all on his own like most of the Romoholics like to believe.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Really? Lol, that’s a horrible comparison. First of all, Rocky won championships, Romo won a couple playoff games. Rocky was a champion, Romo wasn’t even a contender.

He didn’t comeback against the Eagles example I brought up did he? He didn’t come back in the similar Commanders game either (do I need to post those stats for you as well?). He didn’t come back against the Giants in 2007 (after coming back from Cabo).

It’s hilarious how he gets credit for coming back from games when he caused the other team to be in the lead in the first place. Again, no credit to the defense or any other players. It’s like people talking about how great Zeke is but refuse to acknowledge the majority of the reason he has such great numbers is the O line. Tony didn’t do it all on his own like most of like to believe.
I didn’t know QBs won every game?