Another reminder why Brady is GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
“Tom Brady once again showed he has the most important talent an athlete can have -- the talent for winning. Before beating the more physically gifted Rodgers, Brady had already won far more regular-season games (202) and postseason games (27) than anyone who ever played his position. It was fitting that in Rodgers' presence, Brady broke a record held by another rival, Peyton Manning, in becoming the first NFL player to amass more than 80,000 total yards (passing, rushing and receiving) in his career, postseason included “.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ball-player-all-new-england-patriots-2018-nfl

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I don't know. I think it is more evident that his coach is the GOAT. he can outscheme anyone, anytime. Pats went at warp speed out of the gate and it was over for the Packers. McCarthy got schooled more than Rodgers got schooled.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know. I think it is more evident that his coach is the GOAT. he can outscheme anyone, anytime. Pats went at warp speed out of the gate and it was over for the Packers. McCarthy got schooled more than Rodgers got schooled.

Belechek is a defensive coach and doesn't scheme or call the plays on offense. In fact, it doesn't matter who they have as OC, Brady just does his thing. Nobody has been this good for this long. Its not even close.

Xelda

Reaction score
Brady and Rodgers did their thing. Ultimately the win was determined on defense. It was a shoot out with Green Bay suffering many injuries. No GOAT out shined the other.

kskboys

Reaction score
Brady and Rodgers did their thing. Ultimately the win was determined on defense. It was a shoot out with Green Bay suffering many injuries. No GOAT out shined the other.
Brady fans have this very strange need to declare his greatness. They look for every excuse to do so. Just annoying stuff.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Belechek is a defensive coach and doesn't scheme or call the plays on offense. In fact, it doesn't matter who they have as OC, Brady just does his thing. Nobody has been this good for this long. Its not even close.
Right and like the article says if anyone read it ..GOAT meaning greatest winner of all time not necessarily greatest talent.

Xelda

Reaction score
Right and like the article says if anyone read it ..GOAT meaning greatest winner of all time not necessarily greatest talent.
Oh, that does change things. I was going with a talent angle which wasn't determined in the game, but winning was.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s always amused me how many critics want to diminish his greatness but not others he’s surpassed like Montana and Elway. Interesting ..

Status
Not open for further replies.