Another week another Romo Turnover!

robjgrif

Reaction score
I know Romo is just trying to make a play, but man! His turnovers seem to always lead to points for the other team. :(

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it's time to start calling him Tony Uh-Oh, 8 straight games w/ at least 1 turnover

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2309162 said:
it's time to start calling him Tony Uh-Oh, 8 straight games w/ at least 1 turnover
somebody said "turnover Tony" in the gamethread.

pgreptom

Reaction score
Yes, it needs its own thread.

I would think a QB consistently turning it over, game after game, is pretty important.

ESPECIALLY considering how important turnovers are. . . and that the team who wins the turnover battle, usually wins the game.

robjgrif

Reaction score
ajk23az;2309161 said:
This needed its own thread?

Ah ya!!!! Romo's repeated weekly turnovers will come to haunt this team as the season moves along! Not there ever a good time to have one, but his always goofs at the worst possible time. Ahd they always see to lead to points for the other team.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Who else is getting tired of this undrafted turn over machine?
I cannot blame him for the celebrity stuff.
If I had a shot at Jesica Simpson I would be all over it.

dre1614

Reaction score
robjgrif;2309211 said:
Ah ya!!!! Romo's repeated weekly turnovers will come to haunt this team as the season moves along! Not there ever a good time to have one, but his always goofs at the worst possible time. Ahd they always see to lead to points for the other team.

since when is a to when we are up by 14 at the worst possible time?

We have a whole 2nd half to play.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Rampage;2309188 said:
somebody said "turnover Tony" in the gamethread.

You guys are welcome for that little gift of a moniker.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Its bloody sickening isn't it...To be honest with you I'm getting tired of him fumbling..We are not going to go far in the playoffs with stupid turnovers...Play down to every team .....

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The simple fact of the matter is, Tony is a playmaker. He takes risks, and sometimes he'll make a bad play that will make you scratch your head.... but more often than not, he makes a good play. So you gotta take the good with the bad. With the type of player that Romo is, you're going to get bad plays every once in a while. I've learned to embrace it :)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2309162 said:
How about Tony Fumbo

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Good gawd...there already is 3 threads about this....

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Charlie the Tuna;2309225 said:
The simple fact of the matter is, Tony is a playmaker. He takes risks, and sometimes he'll make a bad play that will make you scratch your head.... but more often than not, he makes a good play. So you gotta take the good with the bad. With the type of player that Romo is, you're going to get bad plays every once in a while. I've learned to embrace it :)

Expecting him to tuck the ball and protect in while scrambling is not asking too much.

Ren

Reaction score
Charlie the Tuna;2309225 said:

it has evened out this year, we're seeing less of the good plays which made it easy to live with the bloopers but now there's more bloopers and less good plays

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2309231 said:
Expecting him to tuck the ball and protect in while scrambling is not asking too much.

He actually did have it tucked, the guy hit right on the ball.

dre1614

Reaction score
Ren;2309237 said:
it has evened out this year, we're seeing less of the good plays which made it easy to live with the bloopers but now there's more bloopers and less good plays

9 tds 4 ints, most big plays in the NFL. say again?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Ren;2309237 said:

I'll give you that, but the ratio of good plays to bad plays is still favorable, which is why we're 3-1.